Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
03 August, 09:05
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Red pandas to start the day…nothing better❣️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dottie French @DotOn777
03 August, 08:49
🎶Best of the morning, VK!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
18 July, 11:16
That sweet face! 🥰

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
09 July, 04:12
so sweet - but the poor thing is in a cage - that makes me sooo sad

bhagood 123 @bhagood123
04 July, 06:46
Red Pandas on PBS Kids on 4th of July

Paisley Park @Paisley66
04 July, 11:06
Precious!❤️

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
03 July, 12:47
So happy for you VK - a wonderful experience. They really are such cute little bears 💜✨

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 July, 11:01
9:00
Most high

Hi ya Vincent!
Wow that is an awesome experience to have there.

Sweetness OVERLOAD!
Be safe!

Water Mark @Watermark
02 July, 10:51
Very happy for you to get to have that experience. Thank you for sharing a little part of it with us.

_AT_ 42_ @AT42
02 July, 05:33
I don't think, jailing her up can make ME happy. She belongs outside - not in a MUSEUM.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
02 July, 01:37
🫶
So happy for you VK!!

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
02 July, 12:53
What a wonderful and memorable experience, so happy for you! :)

Also noticed the video was 23 seconds long.

23👀

joann ferguson donated @joann212
02 July, 12:29
Vincent, That made me tear up. How awesome was that!

Mr. Revolution donated @Pnshr45
02 July, 12:15
Must have been a wonderful experience👌

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
01 July, 11:26
Score,good for you 👊

Miss. Messina @Messina
01 July, 11:10
This takes the term Cuteness overload to another level ❤️

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
01 July, 11:07
You need to liberate Fia and take her home with you. To me she looks sad.

Raea Nichole Ralston @Letsfookenglow
01 July, 10:49
Fortunate Youth - Good Times Roll On (Live Music) | Sugarshack Sessions - YouTube

Fortunate Youth - Good Times Roll On (Live Music) | Sugarshack SessionsFortunate Youth from Hermosa Beach, CA performing their original song “Good Times Roll...

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
01 July, 10:21
"Fia" So sweet!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
01 July, 10:10
OH MY GOODNESS... How incredibly sweet!!! 😍💗💗💗 Love!!!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
01 July, 10:09

01 July, 09:40
Are you feeding the RP grapes?
Do they eat fruit?

01 July, 09:34
Such a QT pie. Those Red Pandas, sure are adorable and Twitter is broken ..Keeps saying something about the system thinking I'ma automated account..um? Excuse me...what? Raea is 117711% real
07/11/92--a MTV star was born or something like that. Lol 🤣 anyone remember actually coming home watching music Videos on TV and not the Kardashians or some other loser reality television 📺 show...I like authentic and real...those creeps are ppl no one wants to see, totally irrelevant but...Yes it was really fun to dance after school before doing my homework...

Nowadays I do homework, OMwork, KNOW work, at Work quite a lot...The week off work was boring in the beginning until I got so bored I went outside lol 🤣 Is anyone getting bored 🥱 of the same day over and over? How many more Day Ones do we need here...It's starting to just all look so cheesy these days and ppl going bold, braving, and daring themselves to do something every day that pushed them out of their comfort zone...

01 July, 09:35
In response Raea Nichole Ralston to her Publication
I'd like to see a red panda but I feel bad for them because they don't belong in a small cage for people's entertainment...yes they are cute, all animals are cute...and it just doesn't feel fair...but if I was ever to stumble upon one organically and naturally I may try to talk to it with my mind and let it know that it's so adorable and I love it...I'd even thank God above for something so freaken adorable...by far one of the cutest animals on this planet...but I LOVE 🦋🌻 Unicorns like my daughter, she also loves wolves...wonder if that would make her Team Jacob later on in life or if she would choose the room stalker watching her while she sleeps... 😂

01 July, 10:08
In response Raea Nichole Ralston to her Publication
Hey frens want some RP vibes...I have a couple that represent friendship to.me...rhe sunflower 🌻 represents so much within and I just though it was kinda cool to have two lights in the same image.Idk can't wait to make more later...Happy to be in creative mode again. I want to see your people's artwork and what you have created...can we like totally do this and work as a team or allies and understand the way out is through a creative mindset :) I want to see everyone and themselves exchanging cute lil happy free love presents like this and maybe making a collection to put in a memory book down the road..Lol what if red Pandas are Jesus' children? Jedis and boxers and sooooo cute 🥺 OMG

The Real Me @TheRealMe
01 July, 05:52
Awwww, I'm in love! One for everyone on Anon Island. 😍

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
01 July, 04:48
That’s So Adorable! Love It!

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
01 July, 04:39
How adorable 🥰
Soooo happy for you VK!!!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
01 July, 04:34
Thanks for sharing the experience with us :).

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
01 July, 04:34
So sweet - instant pals. 🥰

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
01 July, 04:33
She really is so cute!

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
01 July, 03:55
OMGosh! 😛 That is the sweetest thing ever! Totally happy vibes!! 👍😄❤️