Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 July, 10:00
:)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raea Nichole Ralston @Letsfookenglow
01 July, 09:34
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Such a QT pie. Those Red Pandas, sure are adorable and Twitter is broken ..Keeps saying something about the system thinking I'ma automated account..um? Excuse me...what? Raea is 117711% real
07/11/92--a MTV star was born or something like that. Lol 🤣 anyone remember actually coming home watching music Videos on TV and not the Kardashians or some other loser reality television 📺 show...I like authentic and real...those creeps are ppl no one wants to see, totally irrelevant but...Yes it was really fun to dance after school before doing my homework...

Nowadays I do homework, OMwork, KNOW work, at Work quite a lot...The week off work was boring in the beginning until I got so bored I went outside lol 🤣 Is anyone getting bored 🥱 of the same day over and over? How many more Day Ones do we need here...It's starting to just all look so cheesy these days and ppl going bold, braving, and daring themselves to do something every day that pushed them out of their comfort zone...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raea Nichole Ralston @Letsfookenglow
Hey frens want some RP vibes...I have a couple that represent friendship to.me...rhe sunflower 🌻 represents so much within and I just though it was kinda cool to have two lights in the same image.Idk can't wait to make more later...Happy to be in creative mode again. I want to see your people's artwork and what you have created...can we like totally do this and work as a team or allies and understand the way out is through a creative mindset :) I want to see everyone and themselves exchanging cute lil happy free love presents like this and maybe making a collection to put in a memory book down the road..Lol what if red Pandas are Jesus' children? Jedis and boxers and sooooo cute 🥺 OMG
10:08 PM - Jul 01, 2023
In response Raea Nichole Ralston to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Letsfookenglow in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Raea Nichole Ralston, click on at the bottom under it