Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
02 July, 01:11
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Which Elon? 1.0 or 2.0 or 3.0 .... In place or under controle or replaced? How many doubles? Is the playing good or bad? Or even more disturbing flipping once or twice in that way or period? Everything seems possible. I hope we get clarity some day!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

reaper myer @reapermyer
01 July, 08:49

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
01 July, 08:59
In response reaper myer to his Publication
I have a Twitter account I Never use it I’ve hated Twitter since day one. I don’t get the hype and why everyone wants reinstated. It sucks!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
01 July, 08:40
So encouraged to see other anons here see his dark side. To me, it's all dark from him.

Don't you have to provide real ID to get the checkmark?

Isn't this a way to encourage people moving on to digital ID "convenience and access to more" if you just submit to the machine?

Isn't his X to make everything the property of the internet? Consider Starlink to be like skynet with the ability to remotely control the "internet of things" people included, and there is no way we can shut down starlink from the ground.

I get ID for voting and background checks if one will be working with children. After that, our privacy is one of our highest values right now.

Someone said Elon was using Twit to better develop his AI tech. True and it will be used against us if we allow for it.

They are uploading personality profiles to be downloaded into synthetic clones off world and virtual realities. preparing for a matrix reload. In essence, we are being copied into other simulations

Law & Physics @physics171
01 July, 10:51
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Elon 2.0.
Finding Star link is part of QFS, part of stellar networks.
Quantum is everything connected.
Higher dimensional, density information, where people are interesting, we have more powerful abilities, able to read thoughts, energy fields.
Is anything really hidden?
QFS to bring the world into sovereignty, lawful audits for all businesses, Ideas of Government part of this.

Humanity is winning the war, Malevolent AI is on way out, Benevolent AI Part of QFS building out new amazing systems, Automation, freeing humanity up, advanced tech, rolling out.

Musks assets seized.
Twitter seized.
QSI on telegram seems to be sharing highly evolved, leading the field in declass, bringing people together, QFS to be Quantum voting, Quantum contracts, providing for sovereignty.
Massive disclosure coming through QFS, Stellar networks information.
Twitter listed on Stellar networks.
Brics aligning with Stellar networks.
There is much going on, challenging to discern.

Law & Physics @physics171
03 July, 08:07
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
There is a Digital system taking over the worlds commerce system so there is no crimes.
Its off world Tech.
Digital assets to replace the stock market.
There are is Digital assets, paper or similar backed by precious metals, also of course precious metals, trade.
Thinking it's not the same Elon, Elon 2.0 is controlled by benevolent factions.

The Old financial system was already tracked, its that the system was set up for malevolence, arrogance, EGO Controls, insider craziness, pyramid schemes.

The Dark system of what you are referring to is on the way out.
All assets on digital are being tracked.
Think about higher dimensional, Density information like when Alex Collier chats with the A's for years.
Thoughts are known, everything is known, need to practice conscious awareness.
Thinking the Malevolent system is transitioning to
Benevolent, a process to redistribute wealth, for mankind to wake up to the reality that we really do not need a money system.

arba happihr @arba
01 July, 08:37
MUSK has left the planet
If people would just try a little bit to research
they might learn something. Damnnnn
Donning the Armor of God
Sounding bumping out there
YAY!!!!😍

J.J. Jameson @jjj
01 July, 04:43
Well, I'm glad to see people are coming around to the idea that Musk is a grifter and not a free speech advocate.

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
01 July, 03:27
Years ago I loved twitter. They banned many of us. I'm able to get back on and now I have no interest. I enjoy checking in here. But I am just enjoying more family time right now. I listen to X22 & And We Know to stay informed. Waiting for this scare event to happen and I've prepared the best I can.

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
01 July, 03:23
This bluebird will die.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
01 July, 03:14
How are the views calculated?

Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
01 July, 03:13
Twitosaur

hey hey.........goodbye👋

Laritha Savage @Laritha
01 July, 03:11
Twitta is too elite for my interest.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
01 July, 03:10
Yeah, it's a shithole anyway. Absolute shithole. Zero fazucks left to give.

Dear Reader @DearReader
01 July, 03:08
Cue mass exodus from twitter. People are NOT happy. Seems like a really great way to destroy a platform.