Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Pink Totter @Totter
01 July, 05:42
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Take normie friends with you... it's time for them to wake up!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maggie Ryane @Pheanixs
01 July, 03:07
I live in Vancouver BC Canada and it was tough to find a theater that was playing the movie. Finally found a couple about an hour drive outside of vancouver. Five of us got tickets for Wednesday July 5th!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 July, 08:40
In response Maggie Ryane to her Publication
That is great, Nana has a fren here from BC that got out just in time. Probably wont be back until he can get into the country with out taking the jab.
We have reports from things happening in Canada that are devastating.

Only followers of this user (Froggie_2322) can see their posts

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
01 July, 12:30
There might be more to Sound Of Freedom than meets the eye. I find it interesting that they dangled that carrot in front of our noses for how many years? Maybe it’s White Hat. Maybe it’s not.

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
01 July, 09:54
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
We are going to see SOUND OF FREEDOM on July 4th! Tickets purchased.

We all have to put our $$ where our mouths are!

Ange Love @LoveM
01 July, 06:11
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Please expound? Are they more interested in "who" is going to see it? I don't understand how exposing this trafficking can in any way be other than the right direction? I have my ticket already...should I be concerned?

Bri e.. @Nojustno2
01 July, 12:28
Seeing Wed and tickets are purchased.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
01 July, 12:27
Going to see it Mon. afternoon.. I thought it started on the 4th but starts here on the 3rd. 👍😊

01 July, 08:55
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Nana is going to buy a ticket to help support it but I doubt that I will watch it.

I have seen much worse than is in the movie the last almost 5yrs now, have done my grieving over it, and moved back to joy in it.
Joy that I believe for the first time in human history we are going to stop this from happening to children any more on this planet.

There really isn't anything they can show me in the movie at this point I have not already realize and have actually seen much worse than they will show.
So no real reason at this point to taking my heart backwards.

NIKKO VICTORIOUS @NIKKO_VICTORIOUS
01 July, 12:20
Will be there to see it in T-Town!
High noon as a matter of fact.. Takin some friends along too! 🔥

01 July, 08:56
In response NIKKO VICTORIOUS to her Publication
We need to get as many newbies as possible to watch it for sure!