Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 July, 12:08
Stop child trafficking!
Go see "Sound of Freedom"
https://youtube.com/shorts...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
There might be more to Sound Of Freedom than meets the eye. I find it interesting that they dangled that carrot in front of our noses for how many years? Maybe it’s White Hat. Maybe it’s not.
12:30 AM - Jul 01, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Ange Love @LoveM
01 July, 06:11
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Please expound? Are they more interested in "who" is going to see it? I don't understand how exposing this trafficking can in any way be other than the right direction? I have my ticket already...should I be concerned?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
01 July, 09:54
We are going to see SOUND OF FREEDOM on July 4th! Tickets purchased.

We all have to put our $$ where our mouths are!

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
01 July, 08:58 (E)
After your post Fan, about THOLMSETH on TS. I did a bit reading and looking around... 🤨😕, so now Im sitting on the fence (as they say) gona simply observe how its playing out.. 🤔🤷‍♀️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 July, 08:49
Idk, nothing is certain it seems and Nana doesn't take much of anything off the table.
Juan has helped push it, and I am understanding that Jim almost died in the making of it, actually got struck by lightening?

I have thought since the first word of it coming out and the pre-premier in Vegas, that it would only come out close to the precipice for maximum impact at a time when the majority of people would hear about it.

Kind of like many of the things in Q posts could happen in multiple yrs, but the sequence of events had to be just right to trip them to the ending.

Did I say that out loud?
Just spit balling here.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
01 July, 05:42
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
💯 agree, Nana

Once I got rid of "dates" on Q 💧s
& ANYTHING ANYBODY said
it became clear
there is a SEQUENCE of events & a schedule.

🍿 We're IN & WATCHING a movie
of events THAT HAVE ALREADY HAPPENED.

Q4951 "It had to be this way."

Both Teams could see into Future Timelines
w/Looking Glass & Remote Viewers.

But because the LIGHT FACTOR has risen
on Earth & in Humanity,
the demon Remote Viewers are useless.
TOO MUCH LIGHT for them to see 🕊

Maybe, before they were blind,
the deep state SAW
that SOUND OF FREEDOM
would be a game changer? 🙏🏻😻

🇺🇸 Gene Decode
“This battle is not just for the U.S.
or even Earth
it’s for the entire Galaxy
the Human Race EVERYWHERE..
Rarely do I say something that has no meaning.
When I say Operation Looking Glass?
The Alliance have had that.
And since LIGHT FREQUENCIES
HAVE RISEN on Earth
THEIR remote viewers are shot.
NOT ours—THEIRS.
They CAN'T SEE the future anymore.”
- SpirituallyRAW, 2021 [vid removed]