Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
29 June, 09:21
That one hater reminded me of that stupid song, despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage. POOR FORM>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Valentina Pythia @Pythia
29 June, 09:34
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
What happened today?!?! The whole vibe is so different from yesterday!!! Lots of people in here are being shown for who they really are!!!!👀 👀 👀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 June, 09:35
In response Valentina Pythia to her Publication
GOD is shining HIS LIGHT>

Valentina Pythia @Pythia
29 June, 09:42
He is really putting the spotlight on all the evil people in here!!! 👀

29 June, 09:43
HE FLIPS TABLES OVER>

Valentina Pythia @Pythia
30 June, 02:23
and Serah is another one of those!!!😡

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
30 June, 05:44
Why?

Valentina Pythia @Pythia
30 June, 05:52
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
😠There's enough BS here!!! Adding more will not help!!! Stop with the pretending!!! That won't help either!!!😠

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
30 June, 06:01 (E)
Ok then tell me why I'm so evil? I aim to follow my faith and live more like Christ, I'm not perfect, if I've made a mistake somewhere I'd like to correct it, if you're willing to tell me.

Valentina Pythia @Pythia
30 June, 06:26
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
GO AWAY FAKE!!!! QUEEN OF STARTING BS AND DRAMA!!!

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
30 June, 06:38
Have you looked in a mirror?

Good luck to you.

I will pray for you.

If others are so lost, you should pray for them as well.

Will you? Or will you just throw empty ad hominem attacks at REAL Patriots?

AU is a place for Patriots and people who love Jesus Christ. And Everyone is welcome here.

If you don’t like it, dust off your sandals and go elsewhere.

Only people mentioned by Pythia in this post can reply
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
30 June, 07:19
I haven’t married the girl I love yet if you’re wondering.

Serah tried to counsel your friend with the word of God, praying that he would turn his eyes to Jesus Christ.

Instead he ran to you and distorted what she was doing. This has nothing to do with me until she mentioned she had a boyfriend to which your “Fiancé in lies” got offended.

Your opinion is 1017% wrong.

It has no basis in fact.

In other words, you are lost in the sauce

Like I said. I will pray for you that you see the TRUTH. .

P.S. Dr. Shiva is a lying grifter who stabbed REAL Patriots like Lin Wood and Donald Trump in the back.

I suggest you do some research on him.

NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
30 June, 08:04
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
“Fiancé in lies” What are you on about....

I have all the chat logs still BRO, I was there BRO, were you?

And talking about religion to me, when I'm following it better than YOU, somebody who is supposed to be religious even and I'm not... that makes sense only in clown world, and that's why you can understand it... and your 'GF' will talk about all her abusive ex's but will abuse the feelings and emotions of others for entertainment or fun when she doesn't know the path of these people she is playing at any given time, the struggles and other problems and issues in their lives.... You are energy vampires but it doesn't work on me =) and you GF is angry she got caught, it's that simple....I already know who's who here....=) So clean up your own backyard Clown and keep your baggage out of mine.... =)

NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
30 June, 08:14
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
@Hunnydrip How does the financial system work....

There is a reason Q didn't teach you people that ..... LoL

But you shouldn't need Q to understand how it works....because it's in your face 24/7 ......365 from the day you are born, to the day you die...so you should TECHNICALLY be an expert in it by now...... =)