Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
29 June, 09:21
That one hater reminded me of that stupid song, despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage. POOR FORM>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Valentina Pythia @Pythia
29 June, 09:34
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
What happened today?!?! The whole vibe is so different from yesterday!!! Lots of people in here are being shown for who they really are!!!!👀 👀 👀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 June, 09:35
In response Valentina Pythia to her Publication
GOD is shining HIS LIGHT>

Valentina Pythia @Pythia
29 June, 09:42
He is really putting the spotlight on all the evil people in here!!! 👀

29 June, 09:43
HE FLIPS TABLES OVER>

Valentina Pythia @Pythia
30 June, 02:23
and Serah is another one of those!!!😡

Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Valentina Pythia @Pythia
30 June, 05:52
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
😠There's enough BS here!!! Adding more will not help!!! Stop with the pretending!!! That won't help either!!!😠

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
30 June, 06:01 (E)
Ok then tell me why I'm so evil? I aim to follow my faith and live more like Christ, I'm not perfect, if I've made a mistake somewhere I'd like to correct it, if you're willing to tell me.