Mike Anon @Mike314
29 June, 02:03
The "wildfires" smell like plastic being burned.

The people I talked with earlier all agreed...it doesn't smell like burning wood at all...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
29 June, 05:35
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I know it must smell bad - but the last fire I checked out exactly what the chemicals were and they are not harmful... although I know the breathing part would be difficult and hard.... Q said there would be a scare event not sure if this is it.... but assured us: you and your families are safe... we are dealing with killer Mosquitos down here in Florida... I hope everyone stays safe..PRAYERS !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
29 June, 05:38
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Breathing hasn't been bad at all, actually.

However, those who are brainwashed are saying that they're having a hard time breathing.

It's all in their heads.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
29 June, 05:45
I think it's a cover to help people with ascension

Mike Anon @Mike314
29 June, 05:48
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Yes, seems right to me 😎

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
I will have to find the posts I did on the breakdown of chemicals - they are actually good for you...even though they sound horrible... here in Florid they tell you not to go in the water when the RED ALGAE - seaweed is in the water - and well...I go in - it clears up skin problems..like that.

Listen - ASCENSION is PAINFUL... (everyone is ascending - they just aren't all going to the same place- know what I mean?)...so its easier for the ones who do not understand that its whatever the news tells them.. they dont even look up what the chemicals are- just like the VAX... they never did an ounce of research - they just jumped off the bridge because their friends/co-workers were.. Insane how brainwashed everyone is.
06:02 PM - Jun 29, 2023
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Elle DiNardi, click on at the bottom under it