Mike Anon @Mike314
The "wildfires" smell like plastic being burned.

The people I talked with earlier all agreed...it doesn't smell like burning wood at all...
02:03 PM - Jun 29, 2023
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
30 June, 12:02
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I'm concerned that [they] want us to evacuate. They're desperate to take over our farmlands (all the recent train derailments dumping chemicals, etc). For me, if at all possible, it's important to HOLD THE LINE, PROTECT YOUR LAND.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sista Sue @SC18835410
29 June, 09:45
BP had a “situation” at the Whiting Refinery. The smoke Chicago and down state have been breathing are a result of a chemical release from that incident NOT from Canadian “wild fires”
Some bad shit in the air from this!!
Stay safe my frens!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crafty Fox @CraftyFox
29 June, 09:12
Western Pa...this smells more like when somebody burns garbage with anything in it...plastics, etc...I know wood smell and sulfur smell...this isn't it.

Chance Whymel @Chance
29 June, 06:08
It smells like plastic here in Michigan but look how the rainwater left red debris behind. Pic didn’t really capture the tree color but never seen anything like this.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
29 June, 05:35
I know it must smell bad - but the last fire I checked out exactly what the chemicals were and they are not harmful... although I know the breathing part would be difficult and hard.... Q said there would be a scare event not sure if this is it.... but assured us: you and your families are safe... we are dealing with killer Mosquitos down here in Florida... I hope everyone stays safe..PRAYERS !

Mike Anon @Mike314
29 June, 05:38
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Breathing hasn't been bad at all, actually.

However, those who are brainwashed are saying that they're having a hard time breathing.

It's all in their heads.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
29 June, 05:22
Geeeez! Looks bad

Stay safe & be careful ❤️🙏🏻

Mike Anon @Mike314
29 June, 05:27
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Thanks, I'm good Mare 😁

Air quality was better today and we had a lot of sun, so I had some patio-time after picketing earlier.

My tan is coming along 🤣

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
29 June, 04:43
Southwestern PA here. Just started heavy yesterday. Patients coming in coughing . Sore throats and burning. Caught me too. Fine mist hydrogen peroxide in the mouth and slow breathe it in. Helps with the lungs and throat. Old farmers trick

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
29 June, 04:43
The wind formations look as if they are herding the cloud cells, and adding speed to them.

Mike Anon @Mike314
29 June, 05:00
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
HAARP at work...

Ana Tate @Anatated
29 June, 04:20
Ever been to a fireworks show when there is a low cloud ceiling?

The smoke from the fireworks doesn’t rise and dissipate like when there are no clouds.

The smoke just hangs there and hides all the fireworks that come after.

That’s what this reminds me of.

Like they are purposely trapping the smoke in the lower atmosphere.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
29 June, 04:21
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
Trapping with the chemtrails

Patriot Lisa @robeofglory
29 June, 03:28

29 June, 03:27

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
Could it be from Finger Lakes region....destroying and burning trafficking tunnels?

Mike Anon @Mike314
29 June, 03:30
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
Someone mentioned that earlier.

The Finger Lakes aren't too far from where I live.

Sounds entirely possible.

If the MSM says it's Canadian wildfires, then it's NOT Canadian wildfires.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
29 June, 04:44
In response Patriot Lisa to her Publication
This smells likeSodom and Gomorrah.
God rains sulfur and fire on Sodom and Gomorrah and all the Plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and what grew on the ground (Genesis 19:24–25).

Tyler Winger @tjw9rc
29 June, 10:07
In response Patriot Lisa to her Publication
H2S is odorless. Smelling the SO2

Water Mark @Watermark
29 June, 02:23
I wonder if the detritus from chemtrails is causing the smell?

That the fires are real, and are of trees, but that the chemical accelerants built up from years of chemtrails are now burning?

Mike Anon @Mike314
29 June, 02:35
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Could be, but I don't expect the truth from [them] either way.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
29 June, 02:10
A friend in Wisconsin says the same thing, smells like chemicals burning.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
29 June, 02:09
Its been smokey in KY for past 3 days. Horses eyes running so bad. Today a monsoon like rainfall. at least 4 inches in past 3 hrs.

Mike Anon @Mike314
29 June, 02:21
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
And the wind keeps coming from the north, so obviously HAARP has a hand in this also.

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
29 June, 11:14
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
I'm in northern Kentucky & I feel like it has been smokey for the 1st half of every day for the past month. It doesn't smell here, but it has been quite dismal. My gut has felt that this is no wildfire smoke...this is nefarious

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
29 June, 02:08
Agree ! I'm in Central NY. We had the smoke & smell 2 wks ago, and again this week. It sure does smell like plastic. Def not wood! What kind of trees do they have up there ? Rubber Tree plants ? 😕

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
29 June, 02:07

connie wright @cowri
29 June, 02:05
DOQ says what if the Canada Fires are Fake Maybe it is coming from North Pole-what are they hiding-something to look into.