Mike Anon @Mike314
29 June, 02:03
The "wildfires" smell like plastic being burned.

The people I talked with earlier all agreed...it doesn't smell like burning wood at all...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
29 June, 05:35
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I know it must smell bad - but the last fire I checked out exactly what the chemicals were and they are not harmful... although I know the breathing part would be difficult and hard.... Q said there would be a scare event not sure if this is it.... but assured us: you and your families are safe... we are dealing with killer Mosquitos down here in Florida... I hope everyone stays safe..PRAYERS !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
29 June, 05:38
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Breathing hasn't been bad at all, actually.

However, those who are brainwashed are saying that they're having a hard time breathing.

It's all in their heads.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
I think it's a cover to help people with ascension
05:45 PM - Jun 29, 2023
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
29 June, 05:48
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Yes, seems right to me 😎

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
29 June, 06:02
I will have to find the posts I did on the breakdown of chemicals - they are actually good for you...even though they sound horrible... here in Florid they tell you not to go in the water when the RED ALGAE - seaweed is in the water - and well...I go in - it clears up skin problems..like that.

Listen - ASCENSION is PAINFUL... (everyone is ascending - they just aren't all going to the same place- know what I mean?)...so its easier for the ones who do not understand that its whatever the news tells them.. they dont even look up what the chemicals are- just like the VAX... they never did an ounce of research - they just jumped off the bridge because their friends/co-workers were.. Insane how brainwashed everyone is.