Mike Anon @Mike314
29 June, 02:03
The "wildfires" smell like plastic being burned.

The people I talked with earlier all agreed...it doesn't smell like burning wood at all...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
29 June, 05:35
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I know it must smell bad - but the last fire I checked out exactly what the chemicals were and they are not harmful... although I know the breathing part would be difficult and hard.... Q said there would be a scare event not sure if this is it.... but assured us: you and your families are safe... we are dealing with killer Mosquitos down here in Florida... I hope everyone stays safe..PRAYERS !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
Breathing hasn't been bad at all, actually.

However, those who are brainwashed are saying that they're having a hard time breathing.

It's all in their heads.
05:38 PM - Jun 29, 2023
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
29 June, 05:45
I think it's a cover to help people with ascension

Mike Anon @Mike314
29 June, 05:48
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Yes, seems right to me 😎

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
29 June, 05:44
I wouldn't say breathing is hard, but it has given me a scratchy throat if I'm in it 20-30 minutes. Beer fixes it pretty fast though, which is technically my fix for everything. 🍺😂

Mike Anon @Mike314
29 June, 05:46
In response Doctor Precipice to his Publication
Maybe that's why I've been okay 🤔🤔🤔

I love me some beer 🍺🍺🍺🤣🤣🤣