Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
28 June, 11:40
You can't buy the quality of audience and interaction that AnonUp offers. There is no price you can put on it. Nowhere else is a substitute. Yet there is no "product" because the site's value depends on being a labour of love.

AU has eye-opening disclosure going on, in the open, but with few eyes to see. It will stun people in future when they look back at what was happening here. This site towers above all others, but few are adapted for the altitude.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
28 June, 12:09
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I love you Martin. You never became 'a personality' you just keep giving from heart and I am glad you are here on anon.up... I am glad this is your special place and I think you are a part of what makes it so.

Thank you for being you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by MARYLKIRBYBRYANT in this post can reply
Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
28 June, 02:17
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
SO true! Thank you @martingeddes 🙏 Love AU!