Sebastien Gagnon @Another__Guard
Anyone out there from Canada having their lives ruined by WSIB? My family will most likely be homeless by the end of the summer. One of the supervisors straight up told me that info from doctors "doesn't really hold much weight in their offices". When I call and point out their shady practices, they hang up on me and send me a letter from corporate security threatening to stop my benefits due to "accusatory language". Their "Mental Health Division" seem to be pros at worsening people's mental health
12:04 PM - Jun 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by Another__Guard in this post can reply
Theresa Glessner @Glessnik
18 September, 10:25
In response Sebastien Gagnon to his Publication
Hang on Sebastian. They’re trying to scare you with their nastygram BS. You have every right to complain about their incompetence AND their threats. These cockroaches hide behind their anonymity within the Corporation. A few suggestions to ponder: Get names. Try to gather as much info as you can, make copies and send it to the local papers. They all whore for the cabal but someone out there might snap up a juicy human rights story. Seek out a pro-bono attorney that will send them a stern message. Please DO NOT allow anyone to remove you from your home. This insanity will be over this year for everyone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Shiddian For Trump @Sarah_Shiddian
04 September, 01:56
So sorry to hear that. 😐

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
31 July, 08:22
Document EVERYTHING...
tine, date, names of people, screenshots of phone logs etc. Keep stored on external hard drive.
What I do when fighting the VA, Schools, Government any one I may need to "cover my a$$.
Or to "prove" who has lied & who told the truth.
Sure hope you get this worked out...
πŸ’”πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Marti McFly @MartiMcFly
29 July, 03:51
I am in Sask Canada and I would be recording everything with your employers and everyone attached to them. You can down load an app or buy a recorder and speak to people on speaker phone while it's recording.

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
31 July, 08:15 (E)
In response Marti McFly to her Publication
I cheat and hit video recording in my pictures app but I live in a state in USA which it is legally ok to record your own conversation w/o others being "notified".
I keep tape on both my camera lenses. 😏
I'm not paranoid just like to have "proof" when i make accusations.
Oldest is 39 I still have school documentation...
Especially my 2 special education boys!!!
Just saying...

Stevie King @ShineBright9
26 July, 12:25
I’m so sorry you are going theough your struggles with your workplace injury higher ups!πŸ˜₯ Life is had enough than to have to deal with bureaucracy. Not sure what happened, but mental health is not the priority for any country, USA’s truly fails their also. I’ve been fighting the system for so long and it all boils down to bullying, putting you off, lack of responsibility, if it doesn’t benefit them you’re screwed. I sure hope you get a good resolution on your end. Blessings to you!

Chris Illich @amazingreality
24 July, 10:50
Sorry to hear about these troubles, if it doesn't kill you it will make you stronger, give it to God, let Him sort it out...you focus on the Lord and He will help you out of any and all bad situations. Don't take your eyes off the MOST HIGH! Snares are everywhere these days...I will pray for you. πŸ™πŸ’—

SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
18 July, 12:20
πŸ™

Colleen White @SILVERLQCKS
15 July, 02:00
We live 3 miles from Canada, in Yaak Montana.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
15 July, 11:26
I almost moved to Canada years ago but with all the bad things happening there I'm glad I did not. Sorry to hear of your hardships but I believe this is all coming to an end soon, hang in there buddy.