Sebastien Gagnon @Another__Guard
28 June, 12:04
Anyone out there from Canada having their lives ruined by WSIB? My family will most likely be homeless by the end of the summer. One of the supervisors straight up told me that info from doctors "doesn't really hold much weight in their offices". When I call and point out their shady practices, they hang up on me and send me a letter from corporate security threatening to stop my benefits due to "accusatory language". Their "Mental Health Division" seem to be pros at worsening people's mental health

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Illich @amazingreality
Sorry to hear about these troubles, if it doesn't kill you it will make you stronger, give it to God, let Him sort it out...you focus on the Lord and He will help you out of any and all bad situations. Don't take your eyes off the MOST HIGH! Snares are everywhere these days...I will pray for you. 🙏💗
10:50 PM - Jul 24, 2023
In response Sebastien Gagnon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by amazingreality in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Chris Illich, click on at the bottom under it