Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Anons are so often right because they are so willing to be wrong.
06:13 PM - Jun 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Ange Love @LoveM
28 June, 03:19
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I notice that when conversations get into the "weeds" too much, it's a good time to rise above and observe... digest, ask for the Holy Spirit guidance. Ask questions. If it does not edify or build, understand why.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 June, 01:22
Yeppers, some ppl jump Nana for posting some stuff but my feed has always been about conversations since early twit wit days and if no one ever posts anything except stuff that has been publicly proven as facts, imho we would still be under the cabals control with all their lies.

Then I would need someone to define
"Publicly proven as fact" as well, and we could have a conversation about that as well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
28 June, 12:02
Nice to see you Martin 👊🏾

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
27 June, 04:00
So many times I’ve wished to be wrong but I’m usually not.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
27 June, 04:16
First thing Anons question Is themselves

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Pink Totter @Totter
27 June, 12:25
The things I wish I was wrong about are what kept me awake all night.

YerMotherShip 1776 @YerMotherShip
26 June, 11:56
I agree… what else do we have to lose in such cases (other than our wrongness)?
Intuition, paranoia and jadedness are also great indicators of our potential “Rightness” Who knew 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
26 June, 11:06
SOooooo willing, and unfortunately rarely are!

arba happihr @arba
26 June, 09:43
👍
👋🌺

Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @R3Z0N8
26 June, 08:24
“Doubt is the origin of wisdom,” Rene Descartes said. In his book 'Meditations on First Philosophy', René Descartes discusses the idea of doubt. He says that without doubt, we could not even conceive the existence of anything outside of our own minds. Descartes believed that doubt is the source of wisdom

Silver Cat @silvercat
26 June, 06:53
When we make a mistake we are willing to admit it, learn from it, and go on forward in our quest for Truth!

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
26 June, 06:29
Great slogan Martin "Anons, so often right even though they wished they were wrong." 💥💖💥

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
26 June, 06:51
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
Anons are Fearless and
unafraid to be proven wrong.
😎🐸🍿