Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
24 April, 10:16
VK on Twitter - 10:05am Eastern...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Strong @Silverbug777
24 April, 10:50
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
As blessed as I am, this whole war has been about all I can handle. Leaned on drinking and I've jeopardized my whole life. My faith will never wane but this is a lonely place. Conquering the alcohol finally but tired. Nobody takes me seriously. Just gonna try to keep on holding the line, hoping for justice and victory someday.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
24 April, 09:22
In response Brian Strong to his Publication
here for you if you need anything in defense of the bottle

Sober for 30+ years and counting.

Was sitting here in this moment reading your post thinking about the journey to this number so I felt it necessary to lend a line if you need one Patriot!

#HoldTheLine
#HoldTheLinePatriots

24 April, 10:24
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
Thanks sincerely. 2 weeks for me and I'm not going back. Tried to detox myself and felt like I was gonna croak. Got loose with a little help and now its just discipline from here on. I feel like I need a real clear head for what I do believe is coming. 🤗

24 April, 11:41
I'm proud of you.
keep up the good work!

sounds like a smooth ride from here...
and right on time for 'Comrades ready!!!'

Over 2 months now and I'm still good to go for the show to start soon I hope!
04:01 PM - Jun 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by Silverbug777 in this post can reply
28 June, 04:57
congratulations!

Did you celebrate the milestone somehow?
just wondering. don't feel pressed to answer if you don't want 😎

28 June, 07:35
Thank you! Nope, no celebrations yet. Im waiting for when the tide turns visibly for the world to see what we have endured alone for years. That is when I will celebrate. 🤗. Thanks again fellow patriot. 💥