JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
24 June, 02:53
Prayers Up for Michael Brian Protzman, who is said to have been involved in a car accident.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 June, 06:01
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Prayers for Michael to be OK.
Have you heard anything more?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
24 June, 06:58
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
There are no updates at this time. He needs lots of prayers. Thank you everyone who will pray for this super special amazing friend

25 June, 04:37
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
🙏Always prayers for all our frens and even for those who we don't know. He has a particular mission here, and we all pray that he is OK.

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
25 June, 06:06
Thank you , please pray pray pray. 🙏 we know the power of prayer and it is needed 🩵

25 June, 06:45
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
We have always had the power, we just did not realize our true connection to God.
satan's biggest fear for all this time has been that we would wake up and realize just this....

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
25 June, 06:58
What if Satan isn't what we were told it is? What then?

25 June, 07:26
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
What if we created satan?
What if we created demons?
The God that I have met in my NDE is EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE, literally everything that exists.

Either way, my perception of satan represents evil and the Luciferian pedos that worship satan (real or imagined) are evil and must be removed and brought to justice imo.

Nana is interested in finding out all the truth of our past but in the end, I believe we will file in the "never allow to happen again" folder and move on to creating a better world.
The only way I myself plan on allowing the past to affect my future is only with a "what not to do" again.

Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
26 June, 05:38
Not sure on this one

I wonder if they among other things also swapped names in the Bible?

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
25 June, 11:54
Dark/Light balance.
I don't understand that part.
[They] do not "worship" Lucifer.
People seem to forget that.

25 June, 11:56
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication
They don't even worship Satan

They don't give a shit about man made religion 🤣

Why are people so dumb 🙄

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
25 June, 08:02
heres a what if for you, what if satan and his fallen ones never blasphemed the holy spirit, what if Their task was to influence the weak to reveal the true nature in all of Gods creation?

25 June, 08:03
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
Very nice

25 June, 07:36
What if He is worse than you think?

I have met demons up close in real time, wide awake.
Now it is entirely possible that we created them, but make no mistake they are now real and can take over people in real time.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
25 June, 07:39
i ve seen them manifest in a Woman who was said to have multiple personality seen 4 different people her she was from England one of her personalities could see perfectly these are Demons for sure!

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
25 June, 07:57
nope. i had a fallen angel attacking me. we didnt make that principality