JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
24 June, 02:53
Prayers Up for Michael Brian Protzman, who is said to have been involved in a car accident.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 June, 06:01
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Prayers for Michael to be OK.
Have you heard anything more?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
24 June, 06:58
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
There are no updates at this time. He needs lots of prayers. Thank you everyone who will pray for this super special amazing friend

25 June, 04:37
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
🙏Always prayers for all our frens and even for those who we don't know. He has a particular mission here, and we all pray that he is OK.

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
25 June, 06:06
Thank you , please pray pray pray. 🙏 we know the power of prayer and it is needed 🩵

25 June, 06:45
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
We have always had the power, we just did not realize our true connection to God.
satan's biggest fear for all this time has been that we would wake up and realize just this....

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
25 June, 06:58
What if Satan isn't what we were told it is? What then?

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
What if we created satan?
What if we created demons?
The God that I have met in my NDE is EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE, literally everything that exists.

Either way, my perception of satan represents evil and the Luciferian pedos that worship satan (real or imagined) are evil and must be removed and brought to justice imo.

Nana is interested in finding out all the truth of our past but in the end, I believe we will file in the "never allow to happen again" folder and move on to creating a better world.
The only way I myself plan on allowing the past to affect my future is only with a "what not to do" again.
07:26 PM - Jun 25, 2023
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Benny —-B @Bnyk150
25 June, 08:30
I feel without duality, we would never know. If all we ever experienced was viewed a single way, we’d have no contrast. To live in pure light always and ever, there would be no contrast. Nothing to compare it to. The more darkness that exists the more light is brighter on the other side.

When I try to speak to the crazies that don’t see what we see I usually use an analogy as a child always asks for chocolate ice cream and says that’s best. Little does he know, he’s never had vanilla ice cream because just his mother only likes chocolate. A friend makes a bet and they swap their ice cream cones. Without experiencing the other side of the fence, there’s no expression. There’s nothing to compare to, no duality, until you experience both sides of the spectrum.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
25 June, 07:27
What if Lucifer isn't what you think ?

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
25 June, 11:54
Dark/Light balance.
I don't understand that part.
[They] do not "worship" Lucifer.
People seem to forget that.

Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
26 June, 05:38
Not sure on this one

I wonder if they among other things also swapped names in the Bible?