JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Prayers Up for Michael Brian Protzman, who is said to have been involved in a car accident.
02:53 PM - Jun 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
26 June, 05:17
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™Prayers for Michael.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ville PΓ€tiΓ€lΓ€ @VilleP
26 June, 01:05
Prayers for Michael Brian Protzman πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ May God protect and heal him πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨ Sending Love and Light πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Selah 321 @Selah
26 June, 12:08
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ•Š

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
25 June, 07:52
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ sending healing vibes …

Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 June, 07:45
πŸ™. I pray no one has been injured.

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
25 June, 07:14
Just seeing this. Prayers lifted for Michael!
πŸ™πŸ’•βœ¨πŸ’•πŸ™

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 June, 06:50
Good morning Fan.
Any news on Neg. 48?

They blocked Nana from that telegram channel the first time I posted there for some unknown reason. I wasn't being ugly so idk.

Do you know what happened?
48 being taken off the board?
or
Taking himself off the board for now?

You know Nana doesn't believe in coincidences and at this point all accidents are suspect.

The evils no doubt would like to shut him up.

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
25 June, 07:49
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I dropped that app. To many ops.
I'm fully vested here. Likely an op too. Infact they are all ops. I've decided if I go down, it would be on this hill.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
26 June, 09:27
No news and I am getting zero intuitive hit. I have been estranged from his channel for well over a year myself, (since changing my number), but the gematria family that I met with Michael at the Trump gatherings made a lasting impression on me and A=1/ Z=26 is the gift that keeps on giving. There has been a lot of drama since then between families but I continue to hold space as the bridge that I am. I choose to love everyone- even my enemies.

#wwg1wga

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
25 June, 06:48
πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ«ΆπŸ’―β™ΎοΈ

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
25 June, 06:45
πŸ™πŸ»

Alycat 777 @alycat777
24 June, 07:42
πŸ™πŸ™Prayers for this Patriot.God BlessπŸ’ž

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
24 June, 07:03
Thank you friend for posting this. 🩡
I know you love Michael as our entire 48 family does. Perhaps I can get the prayers to him at some point when possible.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 June, 01:27
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
Thank you very much.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
24 June, 06:48
How fitting I just found this on TS
The lyrics "ain't no devil going to tread on me, no weapon formed against me shall prosper in Jesus name"
https://truthsocial.com/us...

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
24 June, 06:34
Sending Prayers for Healing.... Michael is a Good Man and many were duped to believe he was bad... there is a connection to this man and some will be surprised... this could also be an indication that something is drawing near - or very well be a John Galt situation..regardless - Prayers for Michael !

Noelle Noelle @Noelle
24 June, 06:32
πŸ™β€οΈβœοΈπŸ™

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
24 June, 06:20
Sending prayers, healing energies, blessings and much love! πŸ™πŸ•ŠπŸ’—βœ¨

I am Keri @Lionessheart
24 June, 06:19
Healing prayers for Michael ❀️

Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
24 June, 06:49 (E)
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
I don't think that is entirely accurate. Regardless of what people think about him we should all lift him up in prayer.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 June, 06:01
Prayers for Michael to be OK.
Have you heard anything more?

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
24 June, 06:58
There are no updates at this time. He needs lots of prayers. Thank you everyone who will pray for this super special amazing friend

ECM Arizona @EM5793
24 June, 05:23
β€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

Karen Lafferty @klaff1717
24 June, 05:16
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Ange Love @LoveM
24 June, 04:38
πŸ™πŸ»Praying with much love for Michael and the Holy Spirit intervention for healing through Jesus Christ AmenβœοΈπŸ•ŠπŸ’•

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
24 June, 03:59
Praying for his divine protection

memes matter @NoComment
24 June, 03:57
🀲❀️

Dottie French @DotOn777
24 June, 03:36
😭maybe it is time for Michael to be less visible...

Stella Bella @NasNas
24 June, 03:33
😒 πŸ™

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
24 June, 03:32
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Dottie French @DotOn777
24 June, 03:26
I saw that announcement, this morning on Telegram...

13007 ThisOrThat @OneWayOrAnother
24 June, 03:15
πŸ’œπŸ™

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
24 June, 03:13
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‘€

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
24 June, 03:08
πŸ™

Only followers of this user (Anne_B_j) can see their posts