Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
Jun 24, 2020 1:01:36 PM EDT
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: f4ac89 No. 9730975
You have been selected to help serve your Country.
Never retreat from the battlefield [Twitter, FB, etc.].
Use other platforms as a form of centralized command and control.
Organize and connect [bridge through linking].
Source meme(s) material from battlefield and/or garage [highlight & share][take & drop]
Game theory.
Information warfare.
Welcome to the Digital Battlefield.
Together we win.
Q
12:04 AM - Jun 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
24 June, 10:28
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
This drop has been in my mind.. I had. a really tough week and for so long Ive wanted to come of fb but I dont because of this...

But today I messaged a freind and logged out... I wanted to deleate my account I just talk to myself... but I stay because of this.

Today I did... I am guessing its todays drop... Obviously its been in my mind...

I cant get away... I cant even go AWAL without a detla pulling me back in...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cat Lee @Classicgirl17
24 June, 08:03
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
I've taken long months off FB. No regrets there but remember this. Even if no one sees a post or likes a post, every post we make wherever sends truth into the collective. Words are energy too even if no one reads them. Pretty sure I'm shadowbanned harder so sometimes I just post them to me to get them out of my head.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
24 June, 05:24
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
18R