Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
24 June, 12:04
Jun 24, 2020 1:01:36 PM EDT
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: f4ac89 No. 9730975
You have been selected to help serve your Country.
Never retreat from the battlefield [Twitter, FB, etc.].
Use other platforms as a form of centralized command and control.
Organize and connect [bridge through linking].
Source meme(s) material from battlefield and/or garage [highlight & share][take & drop]
Game theory.
Information warfare.
Welcome to the Digital Battlefield.
Together we win.
Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
24 June, 10:28
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
This drop has been in my mind.. I had. a really tough week and for so long Ive wanted to come of fb but I dont because of this...

But today I messaged a freind and logged out... I wanted to deleate my account I just talk to myself... but I stay because of this.

Today I did... I am guessing its todays drop... Obviously its been in my mind...

I cant get away... I cant even go AWAL without a detla pulling me back in...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cat Lee @Classicgirl17
I've taken long months off FB. No regrets there but remember this. Even if no one sees a post or likes a post, every post we make wherever sends truth into the collective. Words are energy too even if no one reads them. Pretty sure I'm shadowbanned harder so sometimes I just post them to me to get them out of my head.
08:03 PM - Jun 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by Classicgirl17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cat Lee, click on at the bottom under it