AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
23 June, 09:01
R.E.D. FRIDAY 🪖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
I was a disliked abandoned stepson. But there was a "Nam Vet" that had only a daughter and was the kind of guy that really needed a son. I became that kid to him and started hanging with/being taught warring kinda stuff by him starting at about 13. Before I was 18 I had skills w/had used-most handgun/rifle/shotgun calibers single/semi/auto fire. Grenades, primer cord, dynamite, small black powder cannons, improvised projectiles, combat canine training, blah, blah, blah. Could field strip/reassemble/shoot the living shit out of an M-16 before ever enlisting. Even took some combat pistol training, and slung lead with Mike Plaxco, the pro shooter/gunsmith when I think I was about 15. I have reloaded hundreds of thousands of rounds so I could shoot them. That was his shooting rule..."Blow through all the rounds you want kid... but you're pulling the lever for every empty brass reload I already had re-loaded!" He was a guy that "Flew in a Huey"! Taught me much!
09:26 AM - Jun 23, 2023
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yester Vue, click on at the bottom under it