Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
23 June, 09:10
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
My Ol' Man was Aircraft Commander in the 60th AHC Ghostriders in Vietnam 71-72.

More pics in comments

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
23 June, 09:27
In response Kristopher Anderson ~X~ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
23 June, 09:43
In response Kristopher Anderson ~X~ to his Publication
Much love and respect 🙏

Yester Vue @realyestervue
23 June, 09:26
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
I was a disliked abandoned stepson. But there was a "Nam Vet" that had only a daughter and was the kind of guy that really needed a son. I became that kid to him and started hanging with/being taught warring kinda stuff by him starting at about 13. Before I was 18 I had skills w/had used-most handgun/rifle/shotgun calibers single/semi/auto fire. Grenades, primer cord, dynamite, small black powder cannons, improvised projectiles, combat canine training, blah, blah, blah. Could field strip/reassemble/shoot the living shit out of an M-16 before ever enlisting. Even took some combat pistol training, and slung lead with Mike Plaxco, the pro shooter/gunsmith when I think I was about 15. I have reloaded hundreds of thousands of rounds so I could shoot them. That was his shooting rule..."Blow through all the rounds you want kid... but you're pulling the lever for every empty brass reload I already had re-loaded!" He was a guy that "Flew in a Huey"! Taught me much!