Storm Rider @StormRider
Lost another friend today to the clot shot.
Major heart attack.
47 YO
No prior health issues.
Two weeks ago got booster #4 .
Complained of bad headaches and tightening in the chest. Dr. said "probably allergies"

I'm getting emotionally exhausted trying to get through to people.
02:45 PM - Jun 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by StormRider in this post can reply
Storm Rider @StormRider
28 June, 09:52
In response Storm Rider to her Publication
Thank you all. I knew I could count on you all to get me recharged. Was feeling like I failed.....again. Each of you in some way, reminded me, I am merely God's messenger.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meggie Jam @meggiejam
23 June, 10:44
Sad, two year delta is unfortunately happening.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sue Withheld @Suebysea
23 June, 07:30
I lost my only brother in Feb for the same reason.Hold on as best you can.Hugs from Nova Scotia

Teresa Cooper @Terisa
23 June, 06:40
I am so very sorry for your loss prayers

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
23 June, 06:25
So sorry Storm Rider, it's awful and more will go. Why don't they listen?

Ange Love @LoveM
23 June, 06:23
Sorry for your loss and hurt 🙏🏻😢💕🤗

Mike Anon @Mike314
23 June, 06:20
40-50 year-olds are dropping like flies in my area.

It's all perfectly normal, though 🙄🙄🙄

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
22 June, 11:14
I am so sorry for your loss. There are some people that we just can't get through to. We each have a path in life.Perhaps those we can't reach are teaching us acceptance. Some things are out of our control and are up to God.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
22 June, 05:00
I'm so sorry Patriot. 😞
It's no longer our job to "get through to people" this is Biblical. Stay Strong 💪 🫀 🤗

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
22 June, 04:42
❤️🙏