Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
08 February, 06:34
I never "black pilled" anyone, ignored the trolls, and only offerered encouragement to Patriots. Proud of that. My friends and family have no idea what I have gone through, nor the emotional battering I have taken. It has required endlessly finding more inner resources to keep fighting when you thought you were all spent.

There are many people I have only known via a pseudonym and an avatar icon, but I feel are brothers and sisters in arms. I wish we could squeeze hands and hug sometimes. There is so much love among anons and Patriots. Someday the world will know what we fought for and wh

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rise For Freedom @RiseForFreedom
Thank you Martin! You have helped so many of us as we woke up and had to take our first steps into the unknown and showed us a way to reorient ourselves as the reality we thought we understood was flipped upside down. You have been one of the pioneers to help give us the intellectual and philosophical glue to hold the new way of understanding together and the guidance to help us through as we waited for that new way of thinking to set in and become stable enough to live understanding those still live in the old and helping those ready to establish themselves in the new.
02:52 PM - Feb 09, 2021
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RiseForFreedom in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rise For Freedom, click on at the bottom under it