Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
18 June, 07:20
True colors are coming out more and more, those who see with more than eyes can see straight through the deceptions of those who would lead us astray!
This is a spiritual battle!
Know the full armor, put on the full armor.
JUSTICE IS COMING!!! ⚖️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 June, 08:04 (E)
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
I warned that something was coming I didn't know what it was going to be specifically, it was just a feeling inside. Yesterday we watched on as some of our own well known patriots we know and love have a go at each other on twitter...VIBES DON'T LIE! Please, I'm warning you as gently as I can, be careful when you go over there, you need to be solid and armored up when you deploy. Spiritual battle is very real and Twitter is one of the major battlefields! 🕊🙏🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Intercessor @Justice4AllCQ
20 June, 08:17
Watch out for wounded/fallen soldiers. Stay together.
We're fighting for the common good.
Your doing a great job, keep up the fight.

Remember, you never really know who your talking to, so test the spirits. The spirit will reveal.

Timing is everything.

Family (us/you/me/united) is everything.

Seek the truth. How will you know a lie if you do not know the truth. Jesus Christ is the Truth and his holy spirit is the spirit of truth and freedom.

W W G 1 W G A

Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
20 June, 09:39
Aye aye. Eyes 👀 open, No fear. Learning. Thank you. 😃

20 June, 10:15
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
😊🙏🤍

arba happihr @arba
20 June, 09:00
Aloha
Wow
We are still not awake
It's kinda hard to be fully awakened when you don't know where the answers are hidden 😊
Let alone where the books that hold the answers are 😊
As of this second
I will do the best I can to
Teach Kindness, Love, and Honesty by example.

Ange Love @LoveM
20 June, 09:29
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Ancient books that do not line up with the tried and tested Scriptures of the Holy Spirit and archeologic finds (proofs) need to be questioned. The devil writes books/ tablets too, since the time here on earth. Wouldn't the devil write a book that looks like a bible to deceive? Be prudent and use discernment of the Holy Spirit.

I do not agree with the " everything is a lie" and "if you know you know". Those two remarks are like fingernails scratching down a blackboard.

My first test to the spirits in the universe; do they believe? Jesus Christ was resurrected with Heavenly Father's New Covenant so we may have everlasting life in freedom with the Holy Spirit. We are now the Temple🙏🏻I believe✝️🕊✨💕

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
20 June, 09:40
In response arba happihr to her Publication
That you are! An example. ❤ 😎

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 June, 08:54
They better have down to the dust the gold they owe each lineage, the devils stole. I am not sure beyond that I would believe files from devils since their father is the father of all lies.

20 June, 08:45
⛈️🌈🌈

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
20 June, 08:30

20 June, 08:47
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication