Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
True colors are coming out more and more, those who see with more than eyes can see straight through the deceptions of those who would lead us astray!
This is a spiritual battle!
Know the full armor, put on the full armor.
JUSTICE IS COMING!!! ⚖️
07:20 PM - Jun 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
20 June, 09:09
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
How are people still not seeing that "Biden" is an actor wearing a mask 🤣🤣🤣

https://www.tiktok.com/@sy...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 June, 10:12
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
That back of the neck scratch was pretty in your face wasn't it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
20 June, 09:07
Aloha
No one gains when lies are told.
What happened to being proud that you are a person of your word?
What happened to striving to be your word.
The dark worshipers showed up
like "they" did with the Indian.
TRICKED good humans! "They" are deceitful liars

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
20 June, 08:59
Pic 2
"Contemplate the work of your faith"
"Our lives depend on what we do"

Something i wrote years ago talked about a similar idea: one must have Works and Faith - not just one or the other.

Paul believed in Faith, and James preached works about having both -the two were at odds all the time and guess who won out 😜

"Our lives depend on what we do"
Not think, want, or desire but (also) what we DO in relation with thoughts
Thoughts can remain just that, but their actions carry weight

20 June, 10:04
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
🎯🎯🎯

20 June, 08:04 (E)
I warned that something was coming I didn't know what it was going to be specifically, it was just a feeling inside. Yesterday we watched on as some of our own well known patriots we know and love have a go at each other on twitter...VIBES DON'T LIE! Please, I'm warning you as gently as I can, be careful when you go over there, you need to be solid and armored up when you deploy. Spiritual battle is very real and Twitter is one of the major battlefields! 🕊🙏🤍

Mike Anon @Mike314
20 June, 09:15
If I had a Twitter account it would be suspended the first day. Libbies are the most narcissistic people there are, and I find it difficult to keep my mouth shut around them 🤷‍♂️😬🤣🤣🤣

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
20 June, 09:32
Good Morning 🌄 😎

18 June, 09:44
Discernment 🗝