Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
18 June, 07:20
True colors are coming out more and more, those who see with more than eyes can see straight through the deceptions of those who would lead us astray!
This is a spiritual battle!
Know the full armor, put on the full armor.
JUSTICE IS COMING!!! ⚖️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 June, 08:04 (E)
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
I warned that something was coming I didn't know what it was going to be specifically, it was just a feeling inside. Yesterday we watched on as some of our own well known patriots we know and love have a go at each other on twitter...VIBES DON'T LIE! Please, I'm warning you as gently as I can, be careful when you go over there, you need to be solid and armored up when you deploy. Spiritual battle is very real and Twitter is one of the major battlefields! 🕊🙏🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Intercessor @Justice4AllCQ
20 June, 08:17
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Watch out for wounded/fallen soldiers. Stay together.
We're fighting for the common good.
Your doing a great job, keep up the fight.

Remember, you never really know who your talking to, so test the spirits. The spirit will reveal.

Timing is everything.

Family (us/you/me/united) is everything.

Seek the truth. How will you know a lie if you do not know the truth. Jesus Christ is the Truth and his holy spirit is the spirit of truth and freedom.

W W G 1 W G A

20 June, 08:28
In response The Intercessor to his Publication

Only people mentioned by StraussForHouse in this post can reply
The Intercessor @Justice4AllCQ
20 June, 08:47
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication