Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
I wasn’t going to say anything, but I need to because My heart is broken. I raised a baby squirrel that I released outside in February. He was completely wild and rehabilitated now besides coming up on the back porch to get nuts for the last 5 months and sometimes take a nut out of my hand. He had a girlfriend and a baby. They all live in the big huge tree next to my house. When I got home today I found him mutilated outside in the yard with his guts pulled out. A hawk got him, it’s sitting on my garage roof watching us now. I’m just sick to my stomach and sad. I just wanted to ask for prayers for his sweet little soul to cross over on the other side. I hope this lifetime he was able to learn something valuable and get a bigger perspective on human kindness and love. I love him so much. Thank you
08:07 PM - Jun 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by Apryllin in this post can reply
Sandy Baluch @SandyBaluch
24 June, 08:38
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
I too love squirrels! God bless you for showing him kindness and love. I will pray for your heart and for his kin to continue to visit you! 🙏💔🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Caballs Kek @CaBalls
24 June, 08:13
That's so sad to hear. May God bless you for showing and giving him love and kindness during his lifetime. You are so very special. 💖🥰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
24 June, 08:09
Oh I am so sorry Nature can be so very cruel - IMHO God takes care of all small creatures - God Bless

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
24 June, 08:04
Oh so heartbreaking...I get so emotional about sweet little innocent babies and animals 💔💕🩷

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
24 June, 08:01
Sending Love & Hugs.
Remember the Good Times. If you have lots of pictures - share them and smile. Please don't let this incident haunt you.

Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
24 June, 07:52
Sending prayers en love! ❤️❤️❤️

reaper myer @reapermyer
20 June, 12:47
Squirrels are trying to rule the world ...my dog told me
https://youtu.be/aGCdLKXNF...
Tears For Fears - Everybody Wants To Rule The World (Official Music Video) - YouTube

REMASTERED IN HD!Enjoyed this? Watch the Official Archive Footage Music Video too: https://TearsForFears.lnk.to/EWTRTWAlternativeVideoListen to more from Tea...

Lynn Case @PatriotThunder
19 June, 11:31
God saw how you cared for and love his little creation what a privilege bless your broken heart…❤️

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
20 June, 12:40
In response Lynn Case to her Publication
Thank you ❤️

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
19 June, 08:57
Sending love and prayers

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
19 June, 09:20
In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication
Thank you ❤️

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
19 June, 08:56 (E)
This is when the birds all ganged up to chase the hawk off. I know they all had to have seen my squirrel get killed. They are upset. You can’t see anything in the video, but you can hear them.

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
19 June, 08:53
I can’t believe he is gone. He was so awesome. What an amazing experience to have raised him and saw how well he adapted outdoors when finally become free to be a real squirrel. He was so happy. I’m just angry now. Angry at the hawk. All birds in the yard just flipped out on the hawk and chased him away. They watched it happen, and saw him ripping my squirrel apart and I’m very worried it will come back and try to get the Squirrel Family. The birds were going nuts out there and Robins were trying to attack the hawk. The other squirrels are definitely hiding. My Squirrel was out digging up his nuts probably when it happened cause I found him at his favorite burying spot where he hides them. I just don’t want to believe he’s gone but he is.. He started bringing his girlfriend on the porch for nuts and she was coming closer to me than he would the other day.. oh my heart hurts !!! This sucks so bad

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
19 June, 08:26
Oh wow, how horrible! I hurt for you having had to see & experience this 😞. I'm also an animal lover/empath and I feel for your pain right now! Prayers for you!

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
19 June, 08:35
In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication
Thank you friend, that means alot. I’m definitely having a tough time with it. Got him before his eyes were opened and saved his life then, and he went though alot…only to find him like this is super painful. I hope he didn’t suffer, and I hope I made a difference in his life.