Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
19 June, 08:07
I wasn’t going to say anything, but I need to because My heart is broken. I raised a baby squirrel that I released outside in February. He was completely wild and rehabilitated now besides coming up on the back porch to get nuts for the last 5 months and sometimes take a nut out of my hand. He had a girlfriend and a baby. They all live in the big huge tree next to my house. When I got home today I found him mutilated outside in the yard with his guts pulled out. A hawk got him, it’s sitting on my garage roof watching us now. I’m just sick to my stomach and sad. I just wanted to ask for prayers for his sweet little soul to cross over on the other side. I hope this lifetime he was able to learn something valuable and get a bigger perspective on human kindness and love. I love him so much. Thank you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lynn Case @PatriotThunder
God saw how you cared for and love his little creation what a privilege bless your broken heart…❤️
11:31 PM - Jun 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by PatriotThunder in this post can reply
Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
20 June, 12:40
In response Lynn Case to her Publication
Thank you ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396