Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
19 June, 08:07
I wasn’t going to say anything, but I need to because My heart is broken. I raised a baby squirrel that I released outside in February. He was completely wild and rehabilitated now besides coming up on the back porch to get nuts for the last 5 months and sometimes take a nut out of my hand. He had a girlfriend and a baby. They all live in the big huge tree next to my house. When I got home today I found him mutilated outside in the yard with his guts pulled out. A hawk got him, it’s sitting on my garage roof watching us now. I’m just sick to my stomach and sad. I just wanted to ask for prayers for his sweet little soul to cross over on the other side. I hope this lifetime he was able to learn something valuable and get a bigger perspective on human kindness and love. I love him so much. Thank you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
Sending prayers en love! ❤️❤️❤️
07:52 AM - Jun 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by Tasja in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Natasja Vanhout, click on at the bottom under it