Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Just in case it does go dark soon:
Nana loves you all and no matter what happens, you are all amazing.
Just look at what you have been thro and are still here!

What it really has taken for everyone to make it to here is nothing short of miracles in many cases.

Lean into God for your direction and answers just as most of you have been doing already.

Don't go back to listening to the MSM in cases of emergency,
They have lied to you your whole life about most everything and no reason to go back to trusting them now. Trust yourself and God.

Nana has felt so very blessed to have you all here in this AU family the last few years to get thro all this.
Love you all!
Bless you all with God's most powerful protection.
04:21 PM - Jun 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
20 June, 01:13
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
🙏👋👋💌💌💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
20 June, 01:13
God brought me to Q to bring me back to God. My life has never been the same since 2019. I am so close to my Father and my Savior. They have strengthened me, molded me and turned me into something I never thought I could be. On the twitter bans, I felt alone again, then VK came gathering the remaining anons to switch over to AU. It has been a blessing to be with like minded, God loving, Truth Seeking warriors.

If it does go dark, I'll know who is who in the midst of chaos. I love you all, let's ride some storms.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 June, 11:52
In response Doctor Precipice to his Publication
Thanks for sharing, so glad you are here.

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

20 June, 01:01
In response GOD WON to her Publication
You too hun!

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
20 June, 12:54

20 June, 12:56
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
😘

Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
19 June, 11:20
Hugs!

20 June, 12:54
In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
😘

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
19 June, 11:17
❤️Love you too Nana! When and if, I’ll see You on the Flip side!
Wherever! 😘❤️🥰🙏🏼

21 June, 01:07
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
😘

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
19 June, 10:53
All the videos of military being in all these states is that true or are they old videos ?

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
19 June, 11:17
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
old videos .
one big psyop.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
19 June, 11:25
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
i watched monkeywerx...video today...
some of those pics were from months ago...

connie wright @cowri
19 June, 10:26
Love you too Nana-we have met some amazing people here, some Real friends of a lifetime. I don't turn the t.v. on (cancelled dish 8 years ago)
But a gamer at heart so I bought two stand-up arcade games. I might actually make it to level 4 on donkey kong ?& level 3 on pacman. My favorite is centipede & galaga...tron etc

19 June, 11:13
In response connie wright to her Publication
😘💜

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
19 June, 10:26
Praying it’s soon 🙏🙏🙏

Pink Totter @Totter
19 June, 10:25
Love you too Nana and the rest of my family here.

When things go dark, we are the light! Don't let anyone steal your light... shine brightly!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
19 June, 10:23
Praying for you Nana, and all the AnonUp family. We will be victorious over this evil and come out on the other side better than ever. May we all be able to meet someday soon!

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
19 June, 10:20
Right back atcha!

19 June, 10:22
In response Helen Wheels to her Publication
😘

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
19 June, 10:12
Numbers 6:24-26 🙏❤️

19 June, 10:13
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
😘

Dottie French @DotOn777
19 June, 09:14
I LOVE YOU RIGHT BACK 💪💙

19 June, 10:04
In response Dottie French to her Publication
😘

Montana Ford @Montanaford
19 June, 05:57
May God Our Father continue to wrap his loving arms around our entire AU Family, protect and guide us all in the coming days, months and years. Nana I have not turned my tv on in almost 3 years, so there is NO WAY I am going to tune in to anything now! Love and Gods Blessings to you and yours, and to us all!!!🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

19 June, 10:08
In response Montana Ford to her Publication
😘🙏💜

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
19 June, 10:10
In response Montana Ford to her Publication
don't blame you...hasn't been anything really good to watch anyway

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
19 June, 05:37
Ditto y'all! You guys have saved me in more ways than one. I hope it doesn't go dark cause I don't know if I can do this on my own

Silver Cat @silvercat
In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication
If it goes dark; remember: we are thinking of you, praying for you, and we are there with you in spirit; and most of all: You are never alone! God is always with you! All you have to do is feel His Presence in your heart! Say to yourself, God is with me now! and keep saying it; you will feel it happen!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication
Do you have the Signal App? That is one way people may still be able to keep in contact with one another if the phone service cuts out. I know there are anons connected on Signal. I think Nana knows more about it than I do @SirHuckleberry right Nana?
I just have one friend I am connected to on Signal.

Distinctive G... @DistinctiveG
19 June, 05:30
Bless you and all else for informing me daily and keeping everyone up to speed. However, if we are apart for a short time, we will be reunited somehow to tell the world what we’ve witnessed and how Evil came close but didn’t prevail. God bless everyone

19 June, 10:10
In response Distinctive G... to his Publication
😘💜

Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
In response Distinctive G... to his Publication
Anybody ever accuse you of being a blessing?
I genuinely believe you are one,

God Bless, YOU

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
19 June, 05:23
💛

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
19 June, 05:11
Love you back!

In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication
😘

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
19 June, 05:10
Dont forget if we lose connection,meet at your local libraries.

19 June, 10:14
In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication
Yes!

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
19 June, 10:57
In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication
Seems a few years ago it was 9am on Saturdays or something, but I may have that wrong. Will be checking every morning about 10, though.

Judy Anonette @biju
19 June, 05:03
😍🌻🌻🌻

LQve Trump @LoveTump
19 June, 04:58
Hope it's swift!

19 June, 10:15
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
😘

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
19 June, 04:50
Blessings to you Nana you have been a bright light on AU for me thank you for everything love you too!!

19 June, 10:17
In response Sheila E** to her Publication
Thank you as have you hun.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
19 June, 04:50
Love you Nana❣️. Thank YOU for always being the bright light you are. God bless you 😇🙏❤️🙏

19 June, 10:18
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Love you too hun we are all bless to have you here too.

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
19 June, 04:48
Love you tooo Nana. Thank you for all the work you put in love reading all your post❤️❤️🌻🌻

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
You too hun, we all make up this family.

Richie Richard @Richie
19 June, 04:43
Back at you Nana. We really could not have done it without one another.

19 June, 04:46
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
😘💜

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
19 June, 04:41
Nana you have a beautiful soul and heart! Thank you for all your uplifting words and guidance. Let's all just hold on tight and together we all will be just fine🙌🙏

In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
💜😘🙏

Ange Love @LoveM
19 June, 04:34
Love and hugs to you Nana🤗❤️😘

🙏🏻May the Lord protect and bless you and yours✝️🕊💕

Looking forward to a safe celebration with everyone in our new world🥳🐸💕⛱

#FamilyIsEverything

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
19 June, 04:32
Same blessings back at ya!

19 June, 04:49
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
😘

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
19 June, 04:28
Love you Nana! And all AU FAM!

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
19 June, 05:12
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication
Right back at you!