Captain Morgan @KristinMorgan
01 June, 10:10
Hubbs showed me a meme on FB last night..

And it had the first picture with some saying that I can't remember.

But I knew it had to be a real statue.

Come to find out it's an art installation called Frognerparken in Norway.

So freaking weird.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Forever Patriot @EyeQtest
100% this real statue seen in memes is 14th street subway station New York
08:39 AM - Jun 19, 2023
In response Captain Morgan to her Publication
Only people mentioned by EyeQtest in this post can reply
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
19 June, 02:01
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
Now imagine being the parent of the child who was killed that exact way by an alligator at Disney. These people are sick, if they even can be called people. Those parents don’t want to see that statue.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
19 June, 01:59

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
19 June, 01:56
Looks like they're wearing a suit. We sure that's not some banker? Because I'd be okay with those turds being Gator Food.

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
19 June, 01:58
In response downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ to his Publication
Wow. Never saw that coming. Now can’t unsee. !!!

Awake Now @Awakenow
19 June, 01:51
For $$$

arba happihr @arba
19 June, 01:43
Aloha Right in our face.
We didn't know they were talking about Draco.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 June, 01:38 (E)
Hidden in plain site, makes ya wonder what tunnels may very likely be under that area.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
19 June, 12:38
I saw a video, can't remember where, that stated the injured and dead in all wars, some were taken by these creatures. They would come up from underground and grab what they could, to eat.

reaper myer @reapermyer
19 June, 10:56
i think its pretty cool.....theres alot of myths about gators living in the sewers even in ny....they might of made a low budget horror movie in the 80s

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
19 June, 12:31
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Reptilians snagging baby’s,representing $$$$ to me is trafficking. Yes that a bag of money representing a baby’s head as a bounty. Not cool to me… sorry not sorry.

Captain Morgan @KristinMorgan
19 June, 08:43
I've seen it 🤢