Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Linda Vivienne Zzz @LindaVivienneZ
15 July, 05:25
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Q&A soon?
#SpicySaturday

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Vivienne Zzz @LindaVivienneZ
15 July, 05:28
In response Linda Vivienne Zzz to her Publication
Feelz like #FiestaFryDay 🎉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carolyn Brickell @eagleeyes20202021
26 June, 05:13

LAG LAG @MommaBear154
24 June, 04:55
We lost power for a little over an hour lastnight, only about 2100, including businesses

Alan Morales @alanunotrece
24 June, 12:44
Good Afternoon VK @VincentKennedy

I think i found the way to change de DNS in the Starlink App. Mine is in spanish but should be the same. First you select the “Configuración” option, then select the Advanced Option “DNS personalizado”. You have to put a primary and a secondary DNS. I went to the web and search the DNS ip address for twitter.com and this was the result. At this moment is working fine. Only doubt is if this is the correct ip for Twitter’s servers, but looks ok. Using Starlink as backup right now. Hope it work for everyone!

Saludos :)

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
22 June, 06:43
😳😳,lol just kidding I'm ready , bring it on !!!

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
21 June, 07:10
i don't care about internet blackouts, but as hot as it is, i want my ac to keep chugging

arba happihr @arba
22 June, 06:37
In response Leslie Henson to her Publication
Aloha Yes me too.
I have candles.

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
21 June, 11:53
It's all about to be REVEALED per Isaiah 26:20-21.

Night Shift @kekerista
21 June, 10:07
I can't tag you on twitter but thought you might appreciate this.
Goodmorn, VK
https://twitter.com/monica...

arba happihr @arba
22 June, 06:41
In response Night Shift to her Publication
Aloha
HAHAHA
I would have to say, He is Not Happy!
😊

Garden of Heroes @Gardenofheroes
21 June, 08:12
Would you please post your go bag posts from twitter here?

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
27 June, 10:46
In response Garden of Heroes to her Publication

garm hava @sigma777
20 June, 04:32

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
20 June, 01:27

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
20 June, 12:13
.Black Ops

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
20 June, 10:26
@VincentKennedy worldwide?????

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
20 June, 01:05
This Storm Will Literally Hit Different… - YouTube

You’ll be amazed at what you can do with GrammarlyGO. Sign up and get 20% off Grammarly Premium at https://grammarly.com/ryanhallyallIn this video we are tal...

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
21 June, 08:20
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
Calm before the storm... Buckle up

Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
20 June, 01:03
Really trying to..... it's been hard trying to pay bills and making ends meet ❤️
Praying for strength and a miracle for me and my family.

Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
20 June, 02:15
In response Crystal Vela to her Publication
Here you go, I say this for and with you: Philippians 4:19 "And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus." Amen.

Cat Lee @Classicgirl17
23 June, 10:45
In response Crystal Vela to her Publication
Praying for your miracle🙏. We need one here too.

HollySeeks TheTruth @HollySeeksTheTruth
20 June, 12:45
Would this have anything to do with a TruthSocial bans/blackouts that are happening right now?? 👀

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
20 June, 02:29
In response HollySeeks TheTruth to her Publication
I just got banned from TS last night! Filed the appeal, but it had to be something I had retruthed from Wyatt on TS, as that is all I did yesterday after the long driving and doc appts.

Interdasting thought that may have 'truth' in it!

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
21 June, 08:25
In response HollySeeks TheTruth to her Publication
😳I got banned on TS, but the next day got a message saying it was an error!!🫤Who knows WHAT’S really going on!!!

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
20 June, 12:37

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
19 June, 11:36
Time for JUSTICE

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
19 June, 11:29
Thanks VK! I’m trying to get a list together to gather some things.

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
19 June, 11:17
Thanks VK!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
19 June, 11:17
David Nino Rodriguez talked about this on his show today also! He said there's been a lot of talk about blackouts and the power grid going down, and suggested we all make sure we're ready. My goodness... It finally feels we're at this point... Hang on... (PS: You are missed on here, but I guess Twitter needs you more! Hope you and your family, including pet family members, are well!) 🙏💗

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
20 June, 01:07
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Hi Sam,
We still have a ways' to go. I hope this Fall is what Kim Clement talked about back in the day. I thought it was going down in 2020 with the COVID lockdowns I was wrong and that was a long time ago now.

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
19 June, 11:25
So many possibilities here....

The silent war is no longer silent.
Martial law incoming? Contitutional crisis? End of the FED? Wall street Crash imminent?

Sub goes missing on the way to visit the Titanic. On board, British billionaire
Hamish Harding.

Date in history (6/18) happens to line up with war of 1812 declared by the "Father of the Constitution" James Madison on Great Britain over maritime practices..

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
19 June, 10:04
Amen!

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
19 June, 07:56
are we supposed to manifest it, or does Gen pop thru MSM have this covered?

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
19 June, 07:48
Hands down one of the BEST prep items I've ever gotten! You'll need 2 or 3 packs of 10 to cover every room in your house.
They use 3 AAA batteries each, and last for 4-6 months before having to change batteries!

Lights -
https://a.co/d/1NTR1nB

Batteries -
https://a.co/d/cw93cNO

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
20 June, 07:56
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Oh wow those would be perfect for my pantries and chicken run!
Thanks for the link!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
19 June, 07:25
Oh I forgot, Happy birthday to your son!!!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
19 June, 07:19
👋
👍

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
19 June, 07:09

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
19 June, 07:09

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
19 June, 06:04