Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 June, 02:51
Good idea to prepare for blackout(s)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
19 June, 11:17
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
David Nino Rodriguez talked about this on his show today also! He said there's been a lot of talk about blackouts and the power grid going down, and suggested we all make sure we're ready. My goodness... It finally feels we're at this point... Hang on... (PS: You are missed on here, but I guess Twitter needs you more! Hope you and your family, including pet family members, are well!) 🙏💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 @TruthSeeker4444
Hi Sam,
We still have a ways' to go. I hope this Fall is what Kim Clement talked about back in the day. I thought it was going down in 2020 with the COVID lockdowns I was wrong and that was a long time ago now.
01:07 AM - Jun 20, 2023
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
20 June, 01:14
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Hey there, Truth Seeker! :)
Yep, that's what I'm hoping too.
Other prophets have had similar words and said it's for now.
"Many will fall in the fall..." Can't wait! And the part about we'll be happy by Christmas.
A few years ago, Hank Kunneman said that a certain January would be known as "Justice January," then "Fury February," and that we'd be celebrating in the streets by March. That would all tag on to the Clement prophecy, and they were good friends.
Hoping!!!

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
20 June, 01:16
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
I'll keep Fighting the good fight until GOD wins. Be well Sam.