Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 June, 02:51
Good idea to prepare for blackout(s)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
HollySeeks TheTruth @HollySeeksTheTruth
Would this have anything to do with a TruthSocial bans/blackouts that are happening right now?? 👀
12:45 AM - Jun 20, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HollySeeksTheTruth in this post can reply
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
21 June, 08:25
In response HollySeeks TheTruth to her Publication
😳I got banned on TS, but the next day got a message saying it was an error!!🫤Who knows WHAT’S really going on!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
20 June, 02:29
I just got banned from TS last night! Filed the appeal, but it had to be something I had retruthed from Wyatt on TS, as that is all I did yesterday after the long driving and doc appts.

Interdasting thought that may have 'truth' in it!

HollySeeks TheTruth @HollySeeksTheTruth
20 June, 05:18
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
I got an email after appealing that it was a bug and my account was reinstated very quickly after that.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
21 June, 08:27
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
They banned me too but then yesterday I got a message saying it was an error! I’d wait until tomorrow at least. BUT shouldn’t they have fixed this bug by now??!!

America First @AmericaFirst17
20 June, 01:20
I just heard about this from someone on Gab social.