Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
09 February, 02:30
I showed my father a bunch of evidence to try to persuade him not to get the vaccine. I even showed him articles about seniors dying from it. He would not listen to anything. He got the first shot of the vaccine last week and he has an appointment to get the second shot on the 25th. I don't know what to do. I am very upset. I don't want anything to happen to him. I already lost my mom to cancer in 2018. Has anyone been successful in convincing someone not to get the vaccine? If so, what did you say? Do you know anyone who has had it and, if so, has anything happened?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rise For Freedom @RiseForFreedom
I havent been either. Sometimes the best you can do is show them the figures and say its your choice but I believe in informed consent and this is the data on reported injuries and death so far.

https://childrenshealthdef...
02:36 PM - Feb 09, 2021
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RiseForFreedom in this post can reply
Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
09 February, 10:28
In response Rise For Freedom to his Publication
Oh wow! Thank you for sharing this. I will show him. I appreciate it. ❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396