Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
THIS is what should be promoted by big corps instead of you know what
04:53 PM - Jun 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
23 June, 10:44
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I didn’t cry…much. 😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 June, 10:53
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
I know it’s so beautiful isn’t it🥰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
23 June, 10:37
🙏❤️🤗🕊️That's so beautiful. Brought tears of joy to my eyes. Thanks for sharing this video. It made my night.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

23 June, 10:55
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Celebrating life🥰🥰🥰

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
16 June, 10:56
This made my night. ♥️🙏♥️

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
16 June, 08:36
💗💗💗🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (PrayEveryDay) can see their posts

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
16 June, 06:44
That’s What Children Need! True Love! Thanks For Sharing!

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
16 June, 06:25
Oh my God - I have tears streaming from my eyes - this is so beautiful !!!!!!..... Please change the world to a beautiful safe place for these children!

James Dean @Wait_its_time
16 June, 06:50
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Yep, got me a little choked up too 😊

Love Life @FullwithHope
16 June, 06:17
💖

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
16 June, 05:49
OH MY GOSH…. SOOOO BEAUTIFUL🙏❤️

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
16 June, 05:40
No wonder God said we should be like a little child! Hearts are so tender, and somehow children know what is precious and right!

This is the way life really is, and not the twisted way of those pushing that which is UN-natural!

Keep sharing the love of LIFE!

16 June, 06:39
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
Children only know what they are taught. This shows this daughter was taught right from the start & ❤️

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
16 June, 05:32
Crying so hard with tears of joy Thank you for this and much love

16 June, 05:33
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
Awww😍

Green 8700 @Green8700
16 June, 05:16
Beautiful brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for sharing 💕

16 June, 05:30
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
😍

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
16 June, 05:09
🥲🌻 beautiful 💖