Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
Done trying for my old acct. People shouldn't have to be subjected to their free speech being denied. EM is making us feel some type of way👀
01:19 PM - Jun 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
13 June, 02:09
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
I was one of the one's that got purged the same week as Trump.. My acct was super "PG" there was nothing to justify it.. And Still they tell me it's going to remain suspended.. I had a 🇺🇲 in my bio that's probably what it was.. Crazy ppl. Jerks..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
13 June, 03:51
In response Jay Is4Justice to her Publication
I was purged hours after Trump. It felt like a "guilty by association" purge to me.👊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
яєвєℓ αиgєℓ @ReBeLS0uL
13 June, 02:05
i tried to be patient and been trying to get it back for months while other anons were restored... i finally gave up and made a new one too! If you make a new one add me pl!

13 June, 03:49
In response яєвєℓ αиgєℓ to her Publication

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
13 June, 01:31
I decided to take being denied as a blessing and as part of the plan. If a flood of Anons & their passions were on Twitter right now it would be like trying to herd chickens. More noise & chaos means distraction from what they want people’s attention to be on. Not gonna sweat the small stuff. Trying to focus on the overlapping parts of VK’s Venn diagram still leaves me with more than enough on my plate.
❤️🇺🇸🙏🕊

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
13 June, 01:29
Why suspend me and still let me browse Twatter and look everyone up ? They still let me like and retweet ? What are they afraid of? 🤣🤣🤣🙏🏻❤️💯. My Black pilling I suppose. 😆😆

13 June, 01:31
In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication
They released my back up. Why? Its a tiny pebble tossed into a vast ocean there😳

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
13 June, 01:26
So what happened to the timeline where all Anons get accounts back and blast Twatter with real disclosure? Kind of a weird timeline we slipped into?

13 June, 01:28
In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication
Weird is an understatement! Why only a handful allowed back🤔 idk maybe they are more important accts than ours. Q says no one is above another....I can't tell🙄