King Kheiron @EatTheScroll
12 June, 11:21
How can I sit quietly and enjoy life when Satan has control over my family. I do not even feel comfortable in around my own family. There must be another family that I belong to, soul family. Where and who are they ? I certainly do not belong here. Its very difficult, living in enemy territory. I do not feel respected, or heeded. I do not belong here, and I wish to find a place where I do belong, with peers, and soul family who accept and respect me. I cannot grow in this environment. I am ready to cut the dead weight and move on as I have no purpose to be here. I have patiently waited to be released from this rock prison. A thick layer of cognitive dissonance separates me from those I love. I am willing to let them go, down the path of destruction, but why put me here just to waste my potential trying to enlighten those I love, when they refuse to listen and be guided towards the light ? What is the point of all of this ? Please, explain what I must do to escape this hell. Lord help.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
12 June, 12:00
In response King Kheiron to his Publication
I kind of think we are spread far and wide to be some kind of beacon when things REALLY start to become obvious. I know we joke and make memes, 'please find your nearest conspiracy theorist for more information..' etc etc but one day it may come true. And as much as I detest all this, how hard this life is, I'm not giving up by a long shot. No way am I coming back to be jabbed by woke parents and have to learn all this stuff again lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by EatTheScroll in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from King Kheiron, click on at the bottom under it