King Kheiron @EatTheScroll
12 June, 11:21
How can I sit quietly and enjoy life when Satan has control over my family. I do not even feel comfortable in around my own family. There must be another family that I belong to, soul family. Where and who are they ? I certainly do not belong here. Its very difficult, living in enemy territory. I do not feel respected, or heeded. I do not belong here, and I wish to find a place where I do belong, with peers, and soul family who accept and respect me. I cannot grow in this environment. I am ready to cut the dead weight and move on as I have no purpose to be here. I have patiently waited to be released from this rock prison. A thick layer of cognitive dissonance separates me from those I love. I am willing to let them go, down the path of destruction, but why put me here just to waste my potential trying to enlighten those I love, when they refuse to listen and be guided towards the light ? What is the point of all of this ? Please, explain what I must do to escape this hell. Lord help.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
I kind of think we are spread far and wide to be some kind of beacon when things REALLY start to become obvious. I know we joke and make memes, 'please find your nearest conspiracy theorist for more information..' etc etc but one day it may come true. And as much as I detest all this, how hard this life is, I'm not giving up by a long shot. No way am I coming back to be jabbed by woke parents and have to learn all this stuff again lol
12:00 PM - Jun 12, 2023
In response King Kheiron to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Heather_Nic17 in this post can reply
12 June, 12:03
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
😂😂😂 I agree!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
12 June, 12:01

12 June, 12:04
😂😂😂😂 soo goood