King Kheiron @EatTheScroll
How can I sit quietly and enjoy life when Satan has control over my family. I do not even feel comfortable in around my own family. There must be another family that I belong to, soul family. Where and who are they ? I certainly do not belong here. Its very difficult, living in enemy territory. I do not feel respected, or heeded. I do not belong here, and I wish to find a place where I do belong, with peers, and soul family who accept and respect me. I cannot grow in this environment. I am ready to cut the dead weight and move on as I have no purpose to be here. I have patiently waited to be released from this rock prison. A thick layer of cognitive dissonance separates me from those I love. I am willing to let them go, down the path of destruction, but why put me here just to waste my potential trying to enlighten those I love, when they refuse to listen and be guided towards the light ? What is the point of all of this ? Please, explain what I must do to escape this hell. Lord help.
11:21 AM - Jun 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by EatTheScroll in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
24 August, 12:15
In response King Kheiron to his Publication
Aloha
Dolores Cannon says
Remember this is their journey not yours.
We can only control ourselves.
Check out Dolores Cannon
My only child is not listening either
so I'm sticking with Dolores suggestion
Hope it helps
Your family will need you when the plan shows up

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 August, 01:26
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Thank you, things have vastly improved but still, they cannot see the truth. I pray that your family will come to understand things as time passes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
12 June, 02:00
The Lord Jesus Christ is FOR You & your Family. Great days are just on the horizon. Declare out of your mouth the Good things God has for you, because He LOVES you all. Romans 8 explains it very well. We love you & are PRAYING for you & your Family to experience God's BEST BLESSINGS. ❤ Heavenly Father, INTERVENE in this Precious Family's Lives. You Died for them, Jesus, to Forgive them. You Rose from being dead to Give them Eternal Life with You Forever! HELP them NOW to overcome difficulties & Give them HOPE & JOY in You, because You are Holding them in Your Loving Arms in Jesus Christ. THANK You. Amen 🙏 ❤

12 June, 02:38
In response Queen Warrior to her Publication
Thank youu!! Amen indeeed 🙏

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
12 June, 12:00
I kind of think we are spread far and wide to be some kind of beacon when things REALLY start to become obvious. I know we joke and make memes, 'please find your nearest conspiracy theorist for more information..' etc etc but one day it may come true. And as much as I detest all this, how hard this life is, I'm not giving up by a long shot. No way am I coming back to be jabbed by woke parents and have to learn all this stuff again lol

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
12 June, 12:01
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication

12 June, 12:03
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
😂😂😂 I agree!

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
12 June, 11:44
Most of my Family is the same way. I got out of family group texts, stopped letting them treat me bad, and just stopped contact. It is hard but for your well being and growth, you have to set your boundaries with them. Wishing you the best and sending love your way.

12 June, 11:46
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
Thank you very much !! Appreciate the kind words. 😄 🙏

Awake Now @Awakenow
12 June, 11:31
I have always felt the same. As I don't belong. Even raising my kids.

We are here for you! You have this family in AU!!

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
12 June, 11:29
Dear BM, you can let them go without leaving them, just go about your business that you are lead to do. They obviously know how you feel, why say anything more and burn your energy on the mentally MK ultred. Give yourself some credit and confidence in knowing you are free from the evil that is at your back and you have not yielded to it. You are strong and mentally aware, you deserve all the respect for just that. Rise above it and tether to the best of what God has to give you. Let go of the pain, and cling to what is Good in God

12 June, 11:32
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
Thank you !! That really helped a lot !! 🙏

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
12 June, 11:23
Praying for U dear💖🙏🙏🙏

12 June, 11:31
In response Allee Kat to her Publication
Mee too, lol they love CNN, and watching the news, the news was talking about bringing Gay Pride and Trans education to schools, under the guise of equality and inclusion, and that is one of my triggers. I simply asked them to turn it off, and got response of " Don't tell me what I can and can't watch in my own house." Satan is working hard to turn families against one another through his antics. Its difficult , when I feel so strongly about God and Christianity, and my family pretends to be Christian, but will follow satanic doctrines broadcasted on the TV. They are fully programmed, and it makes me sick, anxious and eternally frustrated. They cannot see Satan, and his minions , they are blinded. They do not accept that true Evil exists and is masquerading around as Divine , in plain sight. I am ready to move on to my higher calling, but I feel stuck , trapped in a prison with unrighteous heathens.