Martin Geddes @martingeddes
The day this movie ends is both the best and worst ever for me. The actors take off their masks, justice arrives, the directors and producers step out of the shadows. Wonderful. A better world.

Yet from a personal perspective all my own hard work in my own name means I likely end up an object of public attention down the road. While I am candid about my life, I am also a private person. I have already been recognised while out and about in public. So many people want a nice little chat via email, IM, voice with lovely Martin, but don't see that others are wanting my attention too.

It's exhausting being a public figure, even a very minor one, and I dread what might be ahead. I hope "white hats" have a plan to keep folk like me from being pestered endlessly for the story of what really went down over the last five years, and unwanted attention from media and academia! My hope is that there are much bigger fish to distract everyone, and that the personal prize is peace, too.
05:32 AM - Jun 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
12 June, 12:29
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Pathetic story.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Wins @Lovewins_17
12 June, 11:17
Sounds to me like you could benefit from some peace, restoration and balance. I think there will be much bigger "fish to fry" and mind blowing topics for those who are still asleep and those who have been aware for a long time. There is nothing that will remain untouched.
After the shock and awe I believe healing will mean people will become more balanced. Very needy people will become much less so, introverts will have more energy to deal with others... However it turns out, you are sovereign, you don't owe anyone anything you don't want (or cannot) give. Peace to you Martin. πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
12 June, 08:43
I’m guessing you are an introvert, so yes, the public attention would exhaust your energy (that’s what it means. I’m an extrovert: I get energy off being around people).

But, I do not think you have much to fear...there will be enough distractions post-reveal.

And, so many of those who might recognize you will be scrambling to get humanitarian projects up and running - so the focus will be not on people (maybe other than one named Trump or Kennedy).

πŸ˜πŸ™πŸ»

Lysanne anon @lysanne
12 June, 06:31
You could always wear a silicone mask. πŸ˜€but seriously, the war will never end…. Evil will always try and try again. There will always be normies to wake up. Sorry Martin, we’re lifers.

... ... @xxx
12 June, 06:01
Seriously? You effort endlessly to be a part of the public discussion (now again on Twitter), and now whine you're in the public sphere and hope someone can save you from yourself? Pathetic! We get exactly what we deserve and pray for, with all the consequences that come with it! Come on Martin, you're much smarter than this...WTH?

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
12 June, 07:01
In response ... ... to his Publication
Methinks you have not had to walk in my shoes and endure what I have endured.

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
12 June, 07:27
In response ... ... to his Publication
Martin used his own name and reputation and it gave major credence to tbe movement for an Oxford intellectual to do this.

The cost of this action in terms of attention would be some considerable even if only a small portion of the impact was returned.

I would feel exactly the same in that position.

But I didnt have the reputation to contribute it so I don't have that problem.

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
12 June, 05:42
Maybe while the unawakened are being slowly brought up to speed you will be offered a place to stay with like minded people where nobody else has access to? Your choice to venture back to the crowded spaces? Love you Brother! You have been a huge inspiration to my ascension and many others. God Bless! πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ’―