Julie Casey @Trump2023
10 June, 06:37
Using pure vinegar to sterilize my Air, my laundry and to clean my home. Organic Coconut oil for my body and face . Got
Dr. Bonners for shampoo and body wash that suddy crap has a name and it is toxic. Castor Oil packs for lumps and bumps and everything. Now I just need some marijuana , magic mushrooms and a Deplorable friend : • )

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
10 June, 06:53
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Dr. Bronners has sold out

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gypsy Pierce @Gypsy_Geaux_Geaux
10 June, 09:38
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
I can usually find Dr. Bronner's in the pharmacies near me - Walgreens, CVS and if I have to...Walmart. I really like J.R. Liggett's shampoo bars (harder to find but worth it) I have straight fine hair down to my butt and this stuff makes it as clean as when I was a little girl and I don't need conditioner anymore. My husband and mother have decided they like it too.

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
I will have to try those. Dr. Bronners was on the list of companies that have been taken over by the left.
07:21 AM - Jun 11, 2023
In response Gypsy Pierce to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Greengrl17 in this post can reply
Gypsy Pierce @Gypsy_Geaux_Geaux
11 June, 12:35
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
I've read that too... J.R. Liggett's has a website - shampoo bars are 6 or 7 bucks (cheaper than anyone else). They also have a conditioner and pet shampoos. And they are a long standing American company - I haven't found any negatives about them thus far.
I'm currently experimenting with making my own laundry soap with natural soap, washing soda and borax - it works well but I haven't figured out the magic to get it to a smooth consistency.

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
11 June, 01:32
In response Gypsy Pierce to her Publication
I am doing that as well with the laundry detergent.