Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 June, 11:03
That is a bit strange?

https://www.tiktok.com/t/Z...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
2nd Amendment @Faster_than_911
06 June, 11:35
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
WTF!! CCP balloons, Foreign military planes over us. Now Japan's Coast Gaurd. Not on the West Coast. They're all the way over on the East Coast. Maybe the Japanese are work with Trump. Gonna float up the Plotomac river, take out Bidan and flood the swamp. Juan said they would return DC back to swamp land. One can hope.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
Aloha 👋
I love the way you think
I am hopeful.
Since DC is foregin country/territory , which ever.
Did we conquer it at take it back?
05:01 PM - Jun 06, 2023
In response 2nd Amendment to his Publication
Only people mentioned by arba in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 June, 05:07
In response arba happihr to her Publication
In the current version of the movie we are watching there it would appear that DC is mostly already shut down and we are just waiting on the normies to catch up.

But you know how perceptions can be deceiving!

Nana has not decided really which would be more beneficial for generations to come.
Whether to blow the whole damn place up and make it a bird sanctuary or to leave the evil buildings to decay and make it a bird sanctuary.

I guess I am currently leaning toward leaving it for a forever reminder of what happened to humanity during our demonic slavery period,

But ya also know Nana likes to blow shit up too!

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
06 June, 06:04
🙏🏻❤️💯

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
06 June, 06:17
Blow it up and level the whole place..every piece of cement there.