Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
06 June, 11:41
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I'm betting that's for the normies to ponder 🤔 moreso than us 📽.....meanwhile....anon mountain/island anyone? 😁😃🏞🏝

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
2nd Amendment @Faster_than_911
06 June, 11:35
WTF!! CCP balloons, Foreign military planes over us. Now Japan's Coast Gaurd. Not on the West Coast. They're all the way over on the East Coast. Maybe the Japanese are work with Trump. Gonna float up the Plotomac river, take out Bidan and flood the swamp. Juan said they would return DC back to swamp land. One can hope.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
06 June, 05:01
In response 2nd Amendment to his Publication
Aloha 👋
I love the way you think
I am hopeful.
Since DC is foregin country/territory , which ever.
Did we conquer it at take it back?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 June, 05:01
In response 2nd Amendment to his Publication
Idk hun, it is hard to tell if any videos we see are real or made up any more so I dont get too excited about any of them really,

A fren of mine a few years ago made a good point>>>
"Give everything you see the 48hrs test. Wait 48hrs to make a judgement to see if it still holds up"

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
06 June, 11:18
got tired of sushi, coming for some of dat chowda and some wickad beeers
https://youtu.be/_tFKgERrd...
Your Cousin From Boston Commercial Compilation - YouTube

your cousin from boston!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 June, 05:08
In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication
Bedda splain to em about NO Bud Lite!