Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 June, 01:51
Beautiful day here in TN!
My fam went to the lake.
Nana isn't up to it yet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
03 June, 10:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
MAGNESIUM, epsom salt soaks sis if not diabetic.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 June, 10:33
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Thanks hun, but yeah I have a cabinet full.

03 June, 10:34
LOVE YOU< praying for you fren. BLACK SEED OIL IS SOMETHING amazing also.

03 June, 10:38
Thank you!

03 June, 10:39
Also a decent multi, which pretty much means NO big brands, started taking NAC pretty cool.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
03 June, 10:49
My compound pharmacist talked me into getting a supplement that has quercetin, NAC, vitamin c & d & zinc in it. Nice to take 1 tab instead of 5!

04 June, 01:59
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
That is what Nana has been suggesting for a company for someone in the creation of our new world,
We need a dial in pharmacy for vitamins and some other meds, where individuals can pick their own combo of just one or two takes a day.

Of real, great quality of course.

I can give you his phone number
He will talk to u & make recommendations
Also you can order straight from his store😁
He also makes own tinctures & creams
05:34 PM - Jun 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
05 June, 11:20
Mare, I’d be interested in the creams. I don’t do well with pill forms. 💞

05 June, 01:36
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Pharmacist name is Justin

You have to talk to him about ur symptoms for him to recommend something. I hope he doesn’t mind me sending this info. I talked to him about my brother in WI & he told me he could call him & talk to him. He gave me a sample of a salve he made for pain which worked pretty good but can’t remember all that’s in it.

https://www.remedieslakesi...

05 June, 11:08
DM please and thank you.

05 June, 01:39
I haven’t DM in a long time but sent u some info
Hope I did it right😁