Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 June, 01:51
Beautiful day here in TN!
My fam went to the lake.
Nana isn't up to it yet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
03 June, 10:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
MAGNESIUM, epsom salt soaks sis if not diabetic.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 June, 10:33
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Thanks hun, but yeah I have a cabinet full.

03 June, 10:34
LOVE YOU< praying for you fren. BLACK SEED OIL IS SOMETHING amazing also.

03 June, 10:38
Thank you!

03 June, 10:39
Also a decent multi, which pretty much means NO big brands, started taking NAC pretty cool.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
My compound pharmacist talked me into getting a supplement that has quercetin, NAC, vitamin c & d & zinc in it. Nice to take 1 tab instead of 5!
10:49 PM - Jun 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Ange Love @LoveM
04 June, 06:14
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I agree from my research on this🙏🏻

I noticed these higher magnetic frequencies (vibes) is requiring me ti take a second look at my diet and supplements. So... got a pen and paper and wrote it all down and with prayer for guidance, made the changes. My body is sensitive so I usually take half of supplements. I like the Blue Bonnet brand made in Texas for Quercitin, C, D3, NAC and the Mega Food for the multi vitamin daily immune suppor, which also has the reishi mushroom. and the 300mg Magnesium (citrate, malate, glycinate). Both companies seem to take care with natural formulas and you can order direct:

megafood.com
bluebonnetnutrition.com

Silver Cat @silvercat
04 June, 08:36
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Thank you for this! Blessings to you!

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
04 June, 02:21
NAC is nigella seeds? Graines de Nigelle? Corek otu?

04 June, 05:38
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
I’m not sure about that
Here’s a link for what NAC is for though
https://www.healthline.com...

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
04 June, 02:16
wow - that's a great idea - I try to take all of those supplements - but its alot

04 June, 05:28
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
Yea me too
The brand is OrthoMune, pricey but by the time u buy a good brand supplement it can add up. He sells it here but u can get on Amazon of course
$47 I paid but more expensive on Amazon

04 June, 01:59
That is what Nana has been suggesting for a company for someone in the creation of our new world,
We need a dial in pharmacy for vitamins and some other meds, where individuals can pick their own combo of just one or two takes a day.

Of real, great quality of course.

04 June, 05:34
I can give you his phone number
He will talk to u & make recommendations
Also you can order straight from his store😁
He also makes own tinctures & creams

03 June, 10:50
Right on!!!