Only people mentioned by MaryG in this post can reply
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
04 June, 04:36
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
5 = absolutely ignorance.. Elders in care homes FORCED, Children in Foster care FORCED...

If you are fighting you are fighting for them, allegedly..

They were ALL vaccinated FORCED...

So.. I dont care how annoyed an influencer is weith a very handsome platform... they are not half as annoyed as the parent who had their child stolen and force vaccinated...

This is why I cant deal with charisma... It has a habbit of forgetting its self.

The front line is NOT social media.. the front line is right where I just showed you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
04 June, 10:10
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
I posted this, in part, because I lost, as in, they died of cancer within weeks of getting the jabs, two family members to the vaccines. They refused to listen to anything but the popular narrative and their fear. I myself was set to lose my job because I refused to take the vaccine, but, I stood my ground, and members of my Management went to bat for me on my request for Religious exemption, and I was eventually rehired.

I hated the mandates, and I hate the ongoing injury and death from the jabs, but, I cannot speak to everyone’s situation and perceptions, I can only speak to mine.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
04 June, 04:34 (E)
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
I see much truth as well and my liberal family STILL can't see that the jabs were dangerous, even as they die from blood clots in their hearts and from rapid, devastating cancers.

That said: Why weren't children exempted or given a different vax?

If patriots were in actually control, they wouldn't be intentionally allowing/causing children to die or be sterilized.

Ergo, patriots are not fully in control.

Many anon's have taken a binary view on this topic and are defending Trump beyond logical paradigms because doubting Trump equates to doubting 'the plan'. It is a mental trap and the cultish mindsets that are entrenching around Trump on this are limiting their peripheral vision of future events.

What if Trump's introduction of the vaccines, knowing how deadly they were, was to propel RFK Jr. and his anti-vax message into the spot light and gain broad spectrum support?