Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
04 June, 02:51
Sharing, because, I can see much truth in it.

https://twitter.com/ninobo...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
I see much truth as well and my liberal family STILL can't see that the jabs were dangerous, even as they die from blood clots in their hearts and from rapid, devastating cancers.

That said: Why weren't children exempted or given a different vax?

If patriots were in actually control, they wouldn't be intentionally allowing/causing children to die or be sterilized.

Ergo, patriots are not fully in control.

Many anon's have taken a binary view on this topic and are defending Trump beyond logical paradigms because doubting Trump equates to doubting 'the plan'. It is a mental trap and the cultish mindsets that are entrenching around Trump on this are limiting their peripheral vision of future events.

What if Trump's introduction of the vaccines, knowing how deadly they were, was to propel RFK Jr. and his anti-vax message into the spot light and gain broad spectrum support?
04:34 PM - Jun 04, 2023 (E)
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Watermark in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Water Mark, click on at the bottom under it